Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #2

What two rich bitches! I love them! They must have an apartment of their own are two girls but without these guys! They should look for good fuckers as these are shit! In very low physical shape, small cocks and on top of them do not get hard to any! Girls-10 / Boys-0 absolute! Apartment already for these girls, including this same one!

Just now, bluewinner said:

NO, definitely not, not even close  lol

I think Amy was right, the guest guy couldn't get hard because of the audience i think, that's why Kathleen closed the guest room door and told other guys not to come, after that the guest guy had sex with kathleen or tried to lmao

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

What two rich bitches! I love them! They must have an apartment of their own are two girls but without these guys! They should look for good fuckers as these are shit! In very low physical shape, small cocks and on top of them do not get hard to any! Girls-10 / Boys-0 absolute! Apartment already for these girls, including this same one!

Completely agree, these two girls are awesome, triple rounds of sex and they keep going, shame the guys are lame and couldn't satisfy them to fullest

• Upvote 1