Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debi and Ian are very interesting couple that always try to spice up things, unfortunately their guest arent,i think was yesterday that they was missing almost all day from the house and not even one of their guest even motivated to even walk half naked around the house.there is allready trouble in paradise,and from now on will be getting even worse since viewers got tired of childish games and not action,witch will result in loss of revenue witch will heat the troubles eve more in the house,they need to find friends like EM and and more adventurous guys.i personaly have stoped paying attention to the apt.

Sofi was offerd multiple times Ians dick and she couldnt even touch it,so i'm not expecting anything interesting from her.

Serj and Helena is a lost case,if they had anything to offer they had many opertunitys to do so,but better stick with chickcam.

the guys in the house dont even have sex with their gf, i have notice many times when Ian is out and returning home straight asking their guyest "did you fuck" and the anser is always no 😄 so i doudt we will see something crazy from them.

as for the girl the only one that is adventurus some times is that blond that was suposedly dating with the guy that has long hairs,but they are passing through crisis and the guy doesnt look adventurus to create content for the long run, one or two session with his girl and viewers will get bored.

Debi and Ian are smart and i see them as pros they just need a bit of luck with the ppl they invite.thats my point of view about the apt.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Debi and Ian are very interesting couple that always try to spice up things, unfortunately their guest arent,i think was yesterday that they was missing almost all day from the house and not even one of their guest even motivated to even walk half naked around the house.there is allready trouble in paradise,and from now on will be getting even worse since viewers got tired of childish games and not action,witch will result in loss of revenue witch will heat the troubles eve more in the house,they need to find friends like EM and and more adventurous guys.i personaly have stoped paying attention to the apt.

Sofi was offerd multiple times Ians dick and she couldnt even touch it,so i'm not expecting anything interesting from her.

Serj and Helena is a lost case,if they had anything to offer they had many opertunitys to do so,but better stick with chickcam.

the guys in the house dont even have sex with their gf, i have notice many times when Ian is out and returning home straight asking their guyest "did you fuck" and the anser is always no 😄 so i doudt we will see something crazy from them.

as for the girl the only one that is adventurus some times is that blond that was suposedly dating with the guy that has long hairs,but they are passing through crisis and the guy doesnt look adventurus to create content for the long run, one or two session with his girl and viewers will get bored.

Debi and Ian are smart and i see them as pros they just need a bit of luck with the ppl they invite.thats my point of view about the apt.

I agree with most of it. But Em really did not have any adventurous friends. Sia was quite cool but the rest was quite boring. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree with most of it. But Em really did not have any adventurous friends. Sia was quite cool but the rest was quite boring. 

i wasnt part of vh at the moment when they were live,i said EM cause of the things i saw on archives and i use it due to the age similaritys,thanks for pointing it out, 🙂 anyway i hope ppl will get my point 😄

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i wasnt part of vh at the moment when they were live,i said EM cause of the things i saw on archives and i use it due to the age similaritys,thanks for pointing it out, 🙂 anyway i hope ppl will get my point 😄

I think they need to have someone like Jakar (a better looking version of course lol ) in this house. if he was here, he would have fucked every one of these girls by now 😃

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think they need to have someone like Jakar (a better looking version of course lol ) in this house. if he was here, he would have fucked every one of these girls by now 😃

true,unfortunately Jakar is way over 30,so i see it almost impossible a guy like jakar end up there since they have nothing incomont,i wonder how many guys 19-22 years old was in vh that was adventurus? can the veterans answer? like that guy that was fucking mellisa, he wouldnt do shit if it wasnt mellisa and sergion that lure him into it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

true,unfortunately Jakar is way over 30,so i see it almost impossible a guy like jakar end up there since they have nothing incomont,i wonder how many guys 19-22 years old was in vh that was adventurus? can the veterans answer? like that guy that was fucking mellisa, he wouldnt do shit if it wasnt mellisa and sergion that lure him into it.

zack and Blondie maybe

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Totally agree." they need to have someone like Jakar (a better looking version of course lol ) in this house. if he was here, he would have fucked every one of these girls by now 😃🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1