Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think the Beatles boy has got the good stuff. we have to wait for his next visit lol

if they will get the show that they give yestarday they will get all the views, since tonight there is not even competion from any apt, if i were a tenant i would always look what is happening in the other apt and grab opetunitys like tonight to make spontaniues "party or something" to gather all the views, but thats me, i dont know how they think and if they need views.

• Like 2

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question, did anyone felt yesterday when Valerya was showing straight attention to Ian that Ian chicken out and i dont think its because of the "candys", like when Valerya grab Ian penis he rush to move and close his legs, and in the bedroom when Valerya was looking to him like ready for attack, he start a speech that would kill even the most philosophical person alive, i remember in first days that there was kind of foursome in bath Ian got stressed and could not preform and i think this kind of insident has happen once again but i cant remember the situation, i have a theory that he is showing "interest and flirt" with other girls but when they return it to him, he is not capable to handle it or that he simply doesnt want to cheat Debi. i might be very wrong is just a theory 😄 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i have a question, did anyone felt yesterday when Valerya was showing straight attention to Ian that Ian chicken out and i dont think its because of the "candys", like when Valerya grab Ian penis he rush to move and close his legs, and in the bedroom when Valerya was looking to him like ready for attack, he start a speech that would kill even the most philosophical person alive, i remember in first days that there was kind of foursome in bath Ian got stressed and could not preform and i think this kind of insident has happen once again but i cant remember the situation, i have a theory that he is showing "interest and flirt" with other girls but when they return it to him, he is not capable to handle it or that he simply doesnt want to cheat Debi. i might be very wrong is just a theory 😄 

I think he needs the green light from Deb to go ahead, also don't forget Marcus. he didn't seem so happy with what was going on so that adds up to the complication for Ian. I think he wants to have sex with Valeria, but he is afraid of its consequences. 

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think he needs the green light from Deb to go ahead, also don't forget Marcus. he didn't seem so happy with what was going on so that adds up to the complication for Ian. I think he wants to have sex with Valeria, but he is afraid of its consequences. 

i completely forgot about that guy, to me he is like ghost 😄 but propably you are right

23:45 bedroom. Debi start handjob, and she need to say to Sofia "take your top off" like for the love of god,that girl doesnt do shit by herself, once Debi starts the handjob says something "like Ian do you want to play with her ass, or something simular about some sexual interaction between ian and  Sofia, and Sofia replys "NO" but the way she said the no was in such a straight way that was not leaving any space for comunication, like a brutal no, at 23:48 you can see the look of annoyance in  Debi towoards Sofia.

9 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

23:45 bedroom. Debi start handjob, and she need to say to Sofia "take your top off" like for the love of god,that girl doesnt do shit by herself, once Debi starts the handjob says something "like Ian do you want to play with her ass, or something simular about some sexual interaction between ian and  Sofia, and Sofia replys "NO" but the way she said the no was in such a straight way that was not leaving any space for comunication, like a brutal no, at 23:48 you can see the look of annoyance in  Debi towoards Sofia.

she should invite Valeria instead lol