Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

i have to agree with you, Valeria is a real star in my eyes also, Debi also is a star there is something in her she is "smart" and can be bossy witch i like but true that there is something missing that hot flame the slutiness. the thing is that i dont know if Valeria is taking a home in vh or just a house for her and Marcus, in the same time she is not suitable to live with Marcus, she is suitable to live with a girl.

Marcus is interesting for me. When they are alone he often starts naughty things too. For me would be interesting to see them together in a more "protected" environment of an own place where they can invite their own friends...
Debi is hot too I agree but I wish she would stop the "clown makeup". It is not hot to me at all. Sofi I think is what you call a cock tease. I don't think we will see anything more hot from her...

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Marcus is interesting for me. When they are alone he often starts naughty things too. For me would be interesting to see them together in a more "protected" environment of an own place where they can invite their own friends...
Debi is hot too I agree but I wish she would stop the "clown makeup". It is not hot to me at all. Sofi I think is what you call a cock tease. I don't think we will see anything more hot from her...

yes that makeup is ridiculus,today i was thinking man no matter what if some how you end up crossing them somewhere you wont have any second doubt if they are they, Sofi and Debi with clown makeup and Ian with unique haircut, no way you gonna miss them or confuse them 😄 😄

Marcus is a good fucker and does dirty things, but not a single time i got any indication of party,or threesome or foursome or a small flame to create interest other then him fucking Valerya, if they get their own house of course things might be diferent, but i doubt, most propably will be like Adam and Eva. i hope im wrong , but first thing we need to know if they are trying to get a vh apt.

• Like 1

I agree with all comments. Valeria is the best of them all! Incredibly sensual, sexy, daring and fun! Ian the truth is that even though he's weird and his haircut is horrible, he's a funny and sexual guy (the two are a great combination). And Deb also has his sexy and funny point but I don't think he's going through his best for some unknown reason. With regard to Marcus, the first day fucking Valeria well, after seeing Ian and Valeria yesterday, Marcus already I've got plenty in the apartment! Valeria has a lot of potential and must be without a stable partner to surprise us as she is doing now! Sofi definitely out of VH!

bad news guys, not 100% who is the guy, but i think is the punkie is moving in with the rest, the condition is he is not willing to interact in any sexual activity, maybe just kiss, the worse news is the answer of Ian " yeah mate come in, fucking is not priority, we make money by gathering and doing stupid things " 😩😫😤😞

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

bad news guys, not 100% who is the guy, but i think is the punkie is moving in with the rest, the condition is he is not willing to interact in any sexual activity, maybe just kiss, the worse news is the answer of Ian " yeah mate come in, fucking is not priority, we make money by gathering and doing stupid things " 😩😫😤😞

You mean the "Beatle" guy? We should name him Ringo 😂

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You mean the "Beatle" guy? We should name him Ringo 😂

well i dont know to whom that name is belong, could be the Beatle guy could be the boy of Sofi, but 100% the conditions were '"i'm not fucking anyone" and Ian answer was fucking not priority,and Debi saying but you are forced to play our games. 😩

• Confused 1

I think the beatle guy is secretly gay. so I didn't expect him to fuck anyone. but he is cool, he brings the good stuff with him lol I see it as positive in that sense. but Sofi's guy is too shy, he is not going to add anything to the equation. 

2 hours ago, Gudari said:

There are many showers for Sofi outside the apartment! even on the beach! Goodbye Sofi, close the door on the way out, thank you!

But before you go, have one wild night, please! 😄