Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #21 2020 April

happyone

Happy for others to correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it be easier for a man to read a woman when she's inviting you to go further with your touch?

With Leora being straight and doesn't appear to like woman on woman action she is missing the little signs Malia's body is giving to her to touch further.

Unlike the Barcelona women whom mainly swing both ways Leora has no idea about acting this stuff out. For entertaining us with bating Leora is queen and the Barcelona women aren't. Maybe like horse racing some horse's are jumpers and some flat out runners. 

Just a talking point and happy to be wrong.

• Like 2

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Happy for others to correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it be easier for a man to read a woman when she's inviting you to go further with your touch?

With Leora being straight and doesn't appear to like woman on woman action she is missing the little signs Malia's body is giving to her to touch further.

Unlike the Barcelona women whom mainly swing both ways Leora has no idea about acting this stuff out. For entertaining us with bating Leora is queen and the Barcelona women aren't. Maybe like horse racing some horse's are jumpers and some flat out runners. 

Just a talking point and happy to be wrong.

Interesting point Aussie

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

The way Malia touches Leora's pussy it makes one wonder.

Leora goes all girly when Malia rubs Leora's pussy. Very cute to watch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Leora is scared to touch Malia pussy, she rubs all around it. She should take Malia's lead it's ok to touch.

P.S I'm not talking fingering just massaging.

I have a question : the first time there was a massage between Malia and Leora, whose one did the massage in first ?

Some one remember ?

I have the impression that Malia is the most enterprising, despite she seems to be frigid...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, modom95 said:

I have a question : the first time there was a massage between Malia and Leora, whose one did the massage in first ?

Some one remember ?

I have the impression that Malia is the most enterprising, despite she seems to be frigid...

I don't remember but I think it was Malia massaging Leora

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, modom95 said:

Some one remember ?

Bloody good point modom95. 

Watching both massages Malia is more willing to explore Leora's body and notices where Leora feels sexy. I don't get the feeling Leora is exploring Malia's body to find what turns her on just massages. Maybe Leora is more a receiver type of woman letting her lover take the lead and Malia like to take the lead more when having sex. I do find this stuff very interesting to chat about. 

• Thanks 1