Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #21 2020 April

happyone

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You do magnificent. As an American where very few of us speak anything other than English (and often times we don't speak it well either) I speak a little Spanish as I had a home in Spain for 11 years and travelled there every year until 2016. I have a son in law from Belgium that speaks 6 languages. Amazing and he is a great guy too. From the French part of Belgium but I must say the Flemish part has all the cities I love. Bruges, Antwerrp, Ostend and Ghent. Please give us an update on beautiful Italy and the virus situation. :biggrin::heart:

Thanks,thรฉ flemish cities are top

ย 

• Like 1

Sei magnifico. Come americano, in cui pochissimi di noi parlano qualcosa di diverso dall'inglese (e spesso anche noi non lo parliamo bene) parlo un po 'di spagnolo poichรฉ ho avuto una casa in Spagna per 11 anni e ho viaggiato lรฌ ogni anno fino al 2016. I avere un genero dal Belgio che parla 6 lingue. Incredibile e anche lui รจ un ragazzo eccezionale. Dalla parte francese del Belgio, ma devo dire che la parte fiamminga ha tutte le cittร  che amo. Bruges, Antwerrp, Ostenda e Gand. Vi preghiamo di darci un aggiornamento sulla bella Italia e la situazione del virus.:grande sorriso::cuore:

Hello, thank you, a woman is always pleased to receive compliments ๐Ÿฅฐ..... I have not traveled much outside Italy, I have only been to Lanzarotte on vacation with friends ... despite the difficulty in speaking English I have an American friend from the New Jersey (we speak regularly via Facebook, a nice and good person) ... I have a Frenchย ๐Ÿ—ผ friend who likes Venice gondolas very much .... and a Portuguese friend who loves cats ๐Ÿˆhahaha joke on the last two friends...๐Ÿ˜˜

• Like 1

4 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Nope, not at all even when she was with Paul.

I don't know how long some of you guys have been around, but I remember when Leora and Paul first arrived in RLC. Leora was very horny, touched herself a lot but was obviously inexperienced and unable to reach orgasm.ย  Paul was even more clueless than she was.ย  It was several months of often quite frustrating times for her and us before she eventually had her first real orgasm on RLC, probably ever.ย  Since then she has honed the ability to give herself pleasure.ย 

Everyone has to start somewhere - there is hope for Malia yet!

• Like 1

You do magnificent. As an American where very few of us speak anything other than English (and often times we don't speak it well either) I speak a little Spanish as I had a home in Spain for 11 years and travelled there every year until 2016. I have a son in law from Belgium that speaks 6 languages. Amazing and he is a great guy too. From the French part of Belgium but I must say the Flemish part has all the cities I love. Bruges, Antwerrp, Ostend and Ghent. Please give us an update on beautiful Italy and the virus situation. :biggrin::heart:

Thanks for asking
The COVID19 situation in Italy is improving, the infected have decreased and are decreasing every day, but there are still too many deaths every day .... From next week it is assumed that we will enter phase 2 ... The gradual is slow restart ... Many shops and factories will open ...
We still need a last effort by the Italians to comply with the rules and regulations imposed by the state and we could be almost out of this nightmare by the end of April and early May and return even if never as before to our "NORMAL LIFE" ...๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1