Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #21 2020 April

happyone

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Damn I'm in trouble too.

You are not in trouble Aussie. I am willing to bet that you, like myself, drink coffee throughout the whole day. Plus have been doing it almost all of your adult life.

There are studies that support drinking coffee contributing to ones health. But that does not make for the trend of the discussion in this thread. Critiquing the every move the tenants make in this apartment. 

I have never heard of a case where the drinking of coffee, has caused fatal accidents. Unlike some of the beverages that many indulge in. 

But then I am not a perfect human being, who finds fault with another persons every action, if it does not fit my criteria. Fortunately Leora, and Malia are not trying to be perfectionists. Right, or wrong, they are living their lives as they deem it necessary. 

Most likely, nothing posted here is going to make an iota of difference, in the final analysis. I will continue to enjoy watching them make the choices they make in living their lives. Their lives being a breath of fresh air !

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, BossRoss said:

One question. I´m not a premium user anymore. So my question is just simple. Did Malia ever bate in front of the cams? 

Greets 

BossRoss 

It had been speculated that it may have occurred under some covers or in some water in a tub...but evidently was not much so it had seemed...so it was not likely that there was much enjoyment received from the occasions by her.

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, BossRoss a dit :

One question. I´m not a premium user anymore. So my question is just simple. Did Malia ever bate in front of the cams? 

Greets 

BossRoss 

BossRoss, non, pas de masturbation réelle, juste quelques caresses discrètes par moment lors de son bain. Depuis hier, Malia a franchi un cap, elle était nue seul dans le salon jambes écartées et c'était la 1ère fois, et là, après son bain, elle est encore restée nue,  sexy avec des bas résille! belle progression pour cette jeune fille très belle! Sa chatte est par contre plus jolie que celle de Leora. C'est mon point de vue.    

Yes, I think Malia is looking for one step at a time to overcome obstacle cameras ... She is trying to be more uninhibited and offer more visions of her body to the cameras ... She could manage to overcome the initial shyness and give some solitary scene. .. But I don't think he will come to play with Leora ...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1