Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #21 2020 April

happyone

8 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Good morning, never happened .. With his hand there passes close but never seen rubbing lotions
on the vagina ...

Sexy Girl it is here at 48:28.  I didn't say she played with her pussy just rubbed lotion on it. That's why her pussy gets shiny from the lotion. I don't think she was doing that before.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Sexy Girl it is here at 48:28.  I didn't say she played with her pussy just rubbed lotion on it. That's why her pussy gets shiny from the lotion. I don't think she was doing that before.

I'm pretty certain it was made known sometime after that she understood that awhile earlier.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Ok girls...I'm on my way over there with some real good stuff to pack in the bowl of that bong that will really have you girls feeling really good. 😎

Only this will be the kind of stuff that is supposed to be held in for a little when inhaled instead of just inhaled for flavor and exhaled right after. 😏

• Like 1

It's ok to get your groove on with a certain little kitty Malia if there is an urge to. Being really inhibited usually seems to interfere with self gratification and satisfaction. No one should be relegated or compelled to be satisfied in being or feeling way.

• Haha 1