Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #21 2020 April

happyone

36 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🤔  What about if someone would like to think that maybe there's a hookah in that thar weed jugg ?  😏   

And by the way...good evening jugg.

Here's the kicker. I haven't smoked in 9 months now. My lungs are very clear. 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Here's the kicker. I haven't smoked in 9 months now. My lungs are very clear. 🙂

Whatttt !!! You've done went stone cold turkey on the hooch...or was you referring to 🚬...or both ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Whatttt !!! You've done went stone cold turkey on the hooch...or was you referring to 🚬...or both ? 

LOL. It is not addictive as you probably know. But when it's not really available now so that's that.

Leora I wonder if you would like to give Malia a Nuru Massage? You both would love this type of massage, it would be wonderful for your skin too.

Nuru is a Japanese erotic massage technique from Kawasaki, Japan. The technique requires one or more Nuru masseuses to rub their body against the client's body when both parties are nude and covered with an odorless and colorless massage lotion. The word originates from the Japanese language and means "slippery/smooth".

During the massage, participants will try to get the widest possible physical contact, triggering strong tactile sensations designed to relieve stress

• Like 1