Voyeur Cam House on - camcaps.chaturbate.com

itsme

Have you guys seen the couple "4fuxsake" on the webcams page? It's a couple who does cam shows, but they also have a younger couple on occasionally.  The female of the younger couple is possibly the 18-19 year old daughter (and her boyfriend) of the older woman on cam.  The females don't play with each other, but they do cam together. They claim to have a Voyeur Cam house, and they occasionally have other guests join in the show with them. It's not exactly voyeur, but it's not hardcore either, there's certainly more going on than what you'd see on ww.com.

Chat room:

http://camcaps.chaturbate.com/4fuxsake/

WGS Stats:

http://www.wcgstats.com/profile.php?id=361563&4fuxsake

I don't know a whole lot about URL's and such, but I don't any difference between "chaturbate.com" and "camcaps.chaturbate.com" except that the first has the chaturbate logo at the top of the screen and the second one has the camcaps logo there.

So, I'm asking anyone who understands this stuff better than I do:  What's the diff?

As best I can see JoJo, there seems to be a different selection of all of the people. Some are the same, but others are added to one site or the other. Sorta like here....

Yes.  Now that I look a little closer, there are some differences.  They look minor to me, though.

post-483-145739601761_thumb.jpg

post-483-145739601784_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...