Uploading of Avatar's & Cover Photo's

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

An Upvote and a Like are basically the same thing. It pushes the Reputation number up 1.  Don't know if I am intelligent or not but I do know the ins and outs.  :biggrin:

Lol that's all anybody has told me before BUT if they are the same why the hell have both? It just doesn't make any logical sense surely, whichever bright spark decided upon it there must be some reason or difference intended.

Try again pal I'm all ears 😁

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol that's all anybody has told me before BUT if they are the same why the hell have both? It just doesn't make any logical sense surely, whichever bright spark decided upon it there must be some reason or difference intended.

Try again pal I'm all ears 😁

Those are the items that came with the app when it was installed.  There was a down vote button but it was being abused so it was removed. I believe the confused button is the only one that doesn't push the reputation up one but just keeps idle. All the rest seem to push the reputation up by one.