Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #22 2020 April

happyone

22 minutes ago, blas said:

Just remember that if this girl. She is there, with a good standard of living, which gives her expenses, which are many, to live like a queen and think only of having fun; It is because we, the subscribers to RLC, finance it, that if it is there, back, it is because we ask for it, because we are many followers, that month after month we pay our fee, and ... if it were not for Our contribution, would not be there.

And we are the ones who are connected to that apartment every day, waiting; Some a miracle, others that surprise us with an extraordinary session of masturbation and ... others just by looking, in our hands is to give a toke of appreciation to whom it may concern,

How ? Well ... I don't know: look at another apartment

Stop connecting one day

Anyway what comes to mind

Remember that it is in our hands

After watching your beloved Leora for seven years she tries to give us what we want. I too want things to happen but understand we might be asking to much of her. Watching Malia during their massages it wouldn't take much for Leora to steer her towards it. But Leora must have her reasons why she didn't want to try it. My advise is hang in there and see where things go.Β 

It's giving us lots to write about and watching so we don't miss out if anything happens.

P.S One week living in Irma's bedroom and bed would turn her for good 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

DespuΓ©s de ver a tu amada Leora durante siete aΓ±os, ella trata de darnos lo que queremos. Yo tambiΓ©n quiero que sucedan cosas, pero entiendo que podrΓ­amos estar pidiΓ©ndole mucho a ella. Ver a Malia durante sus masajes no le tomarΓ­a mucho a Leora conducirla hacia ella. Pero Leora debe tener sus razones por las que no querΓ­a intentarlo. Mi consejo es esperar y ver a dΓ³nde van las cosas.Β 

Nos da mucho de quΓ© escribir y mirar para no perdernos si sucede algo.

PD: Una semana viviendo en la habitación y la cama de Irma la convertiría para siempre  😁

tu cressss?

16 minutes ago, mordicus1984 said:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's me, or for 2 days, the massage of Malia towards Leora looks more like caresses? And then, the fact that Malia insists more and more on the intimate part of Leora, would it not be a betrayal of a desire to get to know Leora (in a very intimate way)?

We are all prayingΒ πŸ™Β for it.

Leora is the best in the business for keeping her fans happy. It's going to be fun watching to see how things turn out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

DespuΓ©s de ver a tu amada Leora durante siete aΓ±os, ella trata de darnos lo que queremos. Yo tambiΓ©n quiero que sucedan cosas, pero entiendo que podrΓ­amos estar pidiΓ©ndole mucho a ella. Ver a Malia durante sus masajes no le tomarΓ­a mucho a Leora conducirla hacia ella. Pero Leora debe tener sus razones por las que no querΓ­a intentarlo. Mi consejo es esperar y ver a dΓ³nde van las cosas.Β 

Nos da mucho de quΓ© escribir y mirar para no perdernos si sucede algo.

PD: Una semana viviendo en la habitación y la cama de Irma la convertiría para siempre  😁

solo digo... que en nuestras manos esta, nosotros la subimos, nosotros la ............; ahi lo dejo

3 hours ago, blas said:

solo digo ... que en nuestras manos esta, nosotros la subimos, nosotros la ............; ahi lo dejo

haciendo lo poco que hace saca un redito impresionante, asi que no le pidas a los fanaticos de leora otra cosa, como decimos en espaΓ±a no le pidas peras al olmo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally, I believe that Leora holds the key to the whole situation, she is a past master at teasing and bringing an audience in, Malia is the supporting β€œ stooge β€œ in this double act and is to my mind more than willing to do Leora’s bidding.

Leora brings out her giggling immature schoolgirl routine when Malia gets too close, which immediately kills of any thoughts Malia might have had about going a little further, rather the same as a woman saying the wrong thing to a guy in bed...Instant limp dick syndrome.

Everyone has an opinion or think they know what Leora will do,Β or whether she would entertain girl on girl, I have long ago given up trying to second guess what goes on in her mind, simply because she doesn’t know herself half the time, and secondly because the other half is a very shrewd business woman,Β who irrespective of what some folks think they know, couldΒ Β be counting mentally in her head the amount of bonus these occasions could generate.

She may not swing both ways, but many years ago when she used to post on here occasionally, she stated in reply to someone’s general question, Β that β€œ no woman could ever categorically rule out experimenting with another woman β€œ.Β but the easiest way of letting this situation play out is when she’s being massaged by Malia, she just shuts her eyes and her mouth, leaves the iPad and phone alone, and let the pieces fall where they may. Alternatively, buy another bottle of Jack Daniels and whatever happens can be blamed on the booze.Β Without something happening it’s likely to turn into an RLC version of β€œ Groundhog Day β€œ. Β 
Β 

It’s still a pleasure watching her most times though.😺

Β  Β  From a wiseΒ philosopher...a friend...and Garfields cousin...jimbo4. πŸ‘ŒΒ  Indeed an interestingΒ and intellectual point of view my friend.Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1