Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #22 2020 April

happyone

People argue that there's no videos and pics because some are mentioning certain  things on the pics and video forum and  then when you read this on here  its still  the same old crap and I for one  think its more of clique for certain members to take the piss out of others

• Upvote 1

Well now...it appears that todays highly intriguing and interesting events at the residence will include a none other then a highly coveted and yet anxiously anticipated bath sharing show between the shrewd and talented performers.

One that even includes the use of the Big Pink Furry Hair Bow prop that has seemed to be curiously absent from the show for awhile now. The two are so talented...they deserve a big Hip Hip Hoorah...Hip Hip Hoorah...and some applaud ! 👏

Could there be detected a hint of teasing there ? 🤔  Well...it will have to be left up to the audience to decide at the end of tonights show. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

If it was possible to create a girlfriend with Leora’s body and Malia’s personality of wanting to please others you'd have the perfect gf. Someone who would give you a body massage in bed for hours until you fell asleep. 

Nick, there's no such thing as a perfect gf and you know it. 🤣

That concludes tonights latest installment of a bath sharing show with the two actresses ladies and gents. What other highly exciting experiences could the attractive and talented two actresses have in store to share in the remainder of tonights show. You'll just have to stay tuned to find out. 😏

25 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Nick, there's no such thing as a perfect gf and you know it. 🤣

Hello there my friend...and might I inquire as to whom you were addressing ? 🤔  By the way...if it was meant to be none other than yours truly...you'll have to excuse me sir...been just a tad busy involved in hosting tonights show once again. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chris hillman said:

People argue that there's no videos and pics because some are mentioning certain  things on the pics and video forum and  then when you read this on here  its still  the same old crap and I for one  think its more of clique for certain members to take the piss out of others

I'm happy for the other to keep their piss.