Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #22 2020 April

happyone

9 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

It has become obvious to me that it is Leora that has hit the breaks in the progression of their physical escalation. During the mutual massages Leora pretends she is dancing at a club as a distraction to Malias hands caressing her breasts, ass and between her legs. At this point all it would take from Leora is for her to say “That feels real good when your hands are down there” to give Malia the green light. Malia is submissive by nature and is a pleaser, she genuinely wants to make her friend happy. If Leora loosened up a bit I am confident that Malia would help her have a clitoral orgasm just like she does when she’s alone. At some point viewers will stop being suckered into watching and waiting for hours like they have in the past.

NY Joe, I am in agreement with your assessment of the current Leora mindset and its impact on Malia.

• Haha 1

She follow the video (Diane) of Leora and Malia yesterday and they exactly the same massage... No imagination I think, they are very bad and poor erotic moment... Everybody follow leora and I thing you are cheap (Diane and other) try to became another woman. In occurence Leora... You are very cheap girls...