Leora, Malia - Videos #2 (2020)

ulysse123

2 hours ago, Calle said:

You use very nice wording: "...this community was about sharing"..."will not risk their personal information..." For us subscribers that means "we freeriders want to see at no cost what you subscribers are financing". I do not understand why there are so many people who wish to enjoy RLC without paying - RLC exists only if there are enough of us who pay. No money, no honey.

Well if that's the case, Admin  you  can go ahead  and   shut this thread and the pictures thread  down,  they're  obviously no longer needed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TMR1 said:

I'm really trying to keep my mouth shut about all of this  but....

THERE  ARE  THOSE  OF  US  IN THIS COMMUNITY THAT  EITHER LITERALLY CANNOT AFFORD,  OR  WILL NOT  RISK  THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION  FOR A SUBSCRIPTION!!!!!

I thought this community  was about sharing  what we found  in case  someone missed it...    holy fuck was i wrong!!

By this logic I bought a Brand new Ferrari and because no one else can afford it I should let them drive it. I don't think so. FYI $20 will get you a years subscription to cc and allow you to see things only paying members are allowed to see.

There are ways around the private info BS.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, wingtsun said:

Bonjour à tous, je donne un peu de mes nouvelle ( je vais bien ) j’ai étais de nouveau banni pour la 4em fois donc je peux plus allez sur reallifecam, même si les opérateur de reallifecam lève mon blocage je ne posterai plus rien, donc je reste sur ce forum mais il y aura plus de photo ou vidéo de moi.

Hello everyone, I am giving some of my news (I'm fine) I was banned again for the 4th time so I can no longer go to reallifecam, even if the operators of reallifecam lift my blocking I will not post anything anymore, so i stay on this forum but there will be more photo or video of me.

Привет всем, я делюсь некоторыми своими новостями (я в порядке). Меня снова забанят в четвертый раз, поэтому я больше не могу переходить на reallifecam, даже если операторы reallifecam снимают мою блокировку, я больше ничего не буду публиковать, так что я остаюсь на этом форуме, но там будет больше фото или видео со мной.

Ahoj všichni, dávám některé z mých zpráv (jsem v pořádku) Byl jsem znovu zakázán už počtvrté, takže už nemůžu jít do reallifecam, i když operátoři reallifecam zvednou blokování, už nebudu nic zveřejňovat, tak zůstanu na tomto fóru, ale bude zde více fotek nebo videí.

Hey wing
I tried to send you a private message, but I couldn't ... it's about you being blocked

7 hours ago, Calle said:

You use very nice wording: "...this community was about sharing"..."will not risk their personal information..." For us subscribers that means "we freeriders want to see at no cost what you subscribers are financing". I do not understand why there are so many people who wish to enjoy RLC without paying - RLC exists only if there are enough of us who pay. No money, no honey.

That is, without doubt, one of the most selfish, egotistical, self-centered,
cold-hearted comments I've ever seen posted on this forum. 👎👎

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

By this logic I bought a Brand new Ferrari and because no one else can afford it I should let them drive it. I don't think so. FYI $20 will get you a years subscription to cc and allow you to see things only paying members are allowed to see.

There are ways around the private info BS.

I'm fairly certain he was referring to an RLC sub, not a CC membership.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I'm fairly certain he was referring to an RLC sub, not a CC membership.

I know what he was referring too, but members have access here in a certain place where videos can be uploaded or downloaded from without being banned from the three letter abrivation if they would utilize it. Videos are still there from the past and not deleted. $20 bucks gets you access. Just talk to a mod.

I would pm them though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I know what he was referring too, but members have access here in a certain place where videos can be uploaded or downloaded from without being banned from the three letter abrivation if they would utilize it. Videos are still there from the past and not deleted. $20 bucks gets you access. Just talk to a mod.

I would pm them though.

You're right about that. It wasn't immediately clear that you were referring
to the PMO topics in your first post. Thanks for clarifying.

• Like 1

What a sadness that there will be no videos of tonight. I've seen a few images but you lucky people who saw that all live. I wish I was subscribed now  but I had plenty of fun in the past but tonight was brilliant.

• Like 1