Leora, Malia - Videos #2 (2020)

ulysse123

16 hours ago, Calle said:

but the difference between you and me is that I am a subscriber and I can watch everything on RLC 

As Albert Einstien said,  insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results. So carry on subscribing and see the same thing over and over. 😂 meanwhile I shall enjoy reading your comments whilst chuckling to myself. At least the comments vary,sort of, 😁

Have a good day 😁👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 15.4.2020 at 02:26, traduction911 said:

Malia übernimmt die Führung, aber Leora will nicht, dass sie ihre Muschi lutscht ... Das ist meine Meinung ... Leora erstickt!

habe mich da mal für einen Monat angemeldet,,, nett anzusehen die Beiden aber sie machen nur Mädchenspiele,,,, es wird schnell langweilig.

Da lobe ich doch Leora wenn sie masturbiert, es sich so richtig besorgt.

Sonst hat RLC nichts zu bieten,,, lohnt sich nicht wirklich 

Le 4/15/2020 à 1:18 AM, Pepe a dit :

By this logic I bought a Brand new Ferrari and because no one else can afford it I should let them drive it. I don't think so. FYI $20 will get you a years subscription to cc and allow you to see things only paying members are allowed to see.

There are ways around the private info BS.

re private info.

I had a subscription for a long time. I stopped because I kept getting calls from the fraud team at the bank about the subscription and especially whenever I purchased 1800 credits for the replay. I found it embarrassing that they could probably google sagepay-reallife and find out what I was viewing.

I also think it's an arsehole attitude to be like "you don't have a subscription so why should anyone share anything with you freerider" - if you don't have any community spirit then delete your account and let the rest of us treat each other like this is a community.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/17/2020 at 9:51 AM, briancuck said:

re private info.

I had a subscription for a long time. I stopped because I kept getting calls from the fraud team at the bank about the subscription and especially whenever I purchased 1800 credits for the replay. I found it embarrassing that they could probably google sagepay-reallife and find out what I was viewing.

I also think it's an arsehole attitude to be like "you don't have a subscription so why should anyone share anything with you freerider" - if you don't have any community spirit then delete your account and let the rest of us treat each other like this is a community.

I tend to agree with you. I also think we should consider either eliminating the video forums for RLC, or allowing only videos here with NO comments --of which there would be few videos. It is a sad thing that we cannot share information  or clips about what once was a good and interesting site. The "project" lost its mission statement long ago, anyhow. As for eliminating comments in the video forums, I'm not going to waste my time deleting them since videos are far and few between. Personally, I think it's just a matter of time before RLC becomes a waste of CC bandwidth altogether.

Subscribe as is your pleasure and your finances. And remember, CC is cheap, and we always appreciate in-depth blow-by-blow descriptions by our CC sports commentators in lieu of video...

• Like 5