Ray (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Alexandra&Chad.

Oh ok. I thought you were talking about M&S. 

I am not the biggest fan of Alexandra&Chad so far. they only had one good party with the red hair and her bf. after that it's been dead. so I probably won't even notice if they are gone. I watch Julmodels more than them lol 

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

This couple (red hair) is their friends (and not only them). Well, I repeat. That incident broke his strategy. They planned to make regular 3/4-somes and parties with different people. Now they are afraid to invite new ones. Friends - cannot come. 

Well than they have to plan new. Not every open mided couple are taking drugs as a precondition. In fact I know quite a lot open minded people too and none of them is taking drugs. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There is a saying that a wolf will always be a wolf and there was only one case I ever saw here a guy really changed. That was Annas husband Alex. 

so when you say he used to behave badly, are you referring to him being naughty & presumptuous  like he was last night, or was he abusive and violent towards the girls? 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

so when you say he used to behave badly, are you referring to him being naughty & presumptuous  like he was last night, or was he abusive and violent towards the girls? 

He made them feel uncomfortable. Forced himself on them and made them cry. The first girl who was together was left him because of this...

2 minutes ago, budda said:

Do any of you know if VH made an announcement about the disappearance of this apartment from the list?

no Announcement.when  I contacted the support, I got this reply:

Dear Voyeur TV,

Hello!

Thanks for contacting us. Realm has been hidden due to possible rules violation. Please, wait a little until we are sorting everything out. We are working 24/7 to provide our viewers with safe and legal content of the best quailty, and would be very thankful for your understanding in this case!

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

• Thanks 1