Ray (2020) Part #1

I did not see anything about the incident, so I can talk about it.
The description of the thing by News49 is very exciting, you are gifted! So, did he put it on or not? me, I saw an Asian girl who fucked and sucked 2 guys (including Ray) in the bedroom and another guy fucked a girl (a little endrogynous) in the living room. They did not have to complain.

Dear Jabbath1987, we all know that this site is almost your child and that the dogmas of good thinking is your primary concern, but please consider changing your presentation thumbnail, I still haven't understood if you are a woman or a man or something else ....

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Dear Jabbath1987, we all know that this site is almost your child and that the dogmas of good thinking is your primary concern, but please consider changing your presentation thumbnail, I still haven't understood if you are a woman or a man or something else ....

From his posts one could conclude he's a baby, about 12 yo at most🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest maitre197

Stop talk about Ray.   let' s talk   about  Hector and  Marla. They are offline too.

58 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

I did not see anything about the incident, so I can talk about it.
The description of the thing by News49 is very exciting, you are gifted! So, did he put it on or not? me, I saw an Asian girl who fucked and sucked 2 guys (including Ray) in the bedroom and another guy fucked a girl (a little endrogynous) in the living room. They did not have to complain.

You can think of me what you want. I do not care at all 😁

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

He made them feel uncomfortable. Forced himself on them and made them cry. The first girl who was together was left him because of this...

You could see he was coercive and controlling in his first apartment, quite a few of the girls who appeared there seemed to scared of upsetting him.

• Like 2