Ray (2020) Part #1

Just now, bluewinner said:

I do not think it's fair to punish him for his past behaviour. 

What I witnessed was he tried to have anal with his girlfriend, she did not like it, pushed him away, and started crying. the next thing I saw the girl had dressed up and was ready to leave, and he was just begging her, Kissing her and apologising to her and finally convinced her to stay and they went to bed together. as far as I know there was no violence involved. 

VHTV says they have been hidden for breaking the rules, I wish they would clarify what rules have they broken and make an announcement on how long this is going to last.  and they need to apply the same standard to everyone else too

He clearly tried to have sex with her against her will. He pulled her hair and treated her bad. This is just abusive behavior...

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

Content. They did in 2 days - two nights of good content. It is more&better than last 5 apts (except L&L) together in all month. You can look for apartments at level of Daenerys or Nina&Kira.

I do not take the content we see over the well being of the participants especially the girls. I think it is kind of worrying when you do. The boring Daenerys place is just because her Manager has no clue how to do shit..

That's what I've seen lately Alexandra&Chad - fined 500$ their guests made suspicious acts in bathroom when A&C in LR. This broke their entire apartment strategy. They are afraid to invite guests. It's hard for them with cameras (too visible). And now need to go to toilet with guests. Those acquaintances that they have cannot come now. They are afraid to invite new people. Apt died. 

That is just not true. They had parties after it happened and the reason there was less action lately is because she was on her period. They knew about how cams will look before and they also knew about the rules with drugs. Blaming VHTV now is just a little too easy...

The best strategy remains with chickstream - no any risks. And if all the apartments will be chickstream - no one will pull all money.

When this happens the loss of subs won't compensate the money they will earn with ShitStream. And still this year like announced the split will come where the places with cam workers are on an extra site... So they must decide VHTV or ShitStream only

Did he beat her? No? Only failed anal attempt? And after

He pulled her hair and tried to force his dick in. Clearly abuse. 

I will reveal a little secret. Mira does not like anal. But she did it - without pleasure. But did. If she gets hysterical after failed anal attempt - need to hide apartment and give big fine?

And? That is the problem of Mira. Henry did not abuse her when she let him and says she does not like afterwards. Totally different situation. 

And again - L&L can close at any party. Just because shit happens. Many people. Quarrels, suspicious guests action = closing apartment.

Yes they can. But maybe they have just friends who are not violating the rules. The rules are not so bad you can't party anymore. That is just bs...

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He clearly tried to have sex with her against her will. He pulled her hair and treated her bad. This is just abusive behavior...

He tried his luck and was surprised by her reaction, I am  not condoning his behaviour, He should have asked for her permission first. but this shit happens between many couples, they argue & sort it out amongst themselves. he was clearly sorry for what he did after he saw her strong reaction. I think that was punishment enough for him. 

I don't think it was VHTV place to get in the middle of it, unless if the girl complains, which would be a different case. this just demotivates the participant, they had some good planning had nice party and produced good contents. but now they probably have to pay all their earnings as fine and their place is offline. that's not very encouraging. 

VHTV unreasonable actions, is why we have so many boring places with people sleeping all day and night. and parties where they just talk for hours and hours or play the fucking stupid games that we do not understand what is going on lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He tried his luck and was surprised by her reaction, I am condoning his behaviour, He should have asked for her permission first. but this shit happens between many couples, they argue & sort it out amongst themselves. he was clearly sorry for what he did after he saw her strong reaction. I think that was punishment enough for him. 

I don't think it was VHTV place to get in the middle of it, unless if the girl complains, which would be a different case. this just demotivates the participant, they had some good planning had nice party and produced good contents. but now they probably have to pay all their earnings as fine and their place is offline. that's not very encouraging. 

VHTV unreasonable actions, is why we have so many boring places with people sleeping all day and night. and parties where they just talk for hours and hours or play the fucking stupid games that we do not understand what is going on lol

Well than lets agree to disagree on this matter. The main reason I disagree is because this was not the first time Ray did this to girls. So I do not believe in some surprise reaction or so. 

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is just not true. They had parties after it happened and the reason there was less action lately is because she was on her period. They knew about how cams will look before and they also knew about the rules with drugs. Blaming VHTV now is just a little too easy...

Those people with party (couple and girl) not new for A&C (maybe new for VH). Some guys are new - A&C are afraid new incident. But more control for guy is normal. I also heard from Sergio apt that they are afraid to invite new people (couples). And what they earn now on food, even not rent apt. And maybe they will leave next month (leave VHTV).

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well than lets agree to disagree on this matter. The main reason I disagree is because this was not the first time Ray did this to girls. So I do not believe in some surprise reaction or so. 

TBH I do not know him as well as you do. I was not watching VHTV when he was the participant first time around, so I have no prejudice. I have watched some of his past videos in the Archive, and his appearances in Lavender's Apartment. I might change my mind about him if I see him acting like a prick, but until then I will be open-minded lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

TBH I do not know him as well as you do. I was not watching VHTV when he was the participant first time around, so I have no prejudice. I have watched some of his past videos in the Archive, and his appearances in Lavender's Apartment. I might change my mind about him if I see him acting like a prick, but until then I will be open-minded lol

When I saw it as you saw for the first time without knowing him I might still condemn the action but maybe think like you now. The thing is it happened many times he made girls cry during sex or after it. And I can tell you it was not tears of joy...

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

Those people with party (couple and girl) not new for A&C (maybe new for VH). Some guys are new - A&C are afraid new incident. But more control for guy is normal. I also heard from Sergio apt that they are afraid to invite new people (couples). And what they earn now on food, even not rent apt. And maybe they will leave next month (leave VHTV).

it would be a shame and lost for VHTV if Sergio&Melissa leave. I know many people are criticising them for whatever they do or do not do. but IMO they are one of few places that are entertaining on VHTV. I be sad if they go. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They just did yesterday night and a few days before had a party with many new people...

This couple (red hair) is their friends (and not only them). Well, I repeat. That incident broke his strategy. They planned to make regular 3/4-somes and parties with different people. Now they are afraid to invite new ones. Friends - cannot come.  

sb15.png

Just now, bluewinner said:

it would be a shame and lost for VHTV if Sergio&Melissa leave. I know many people are criticising them for whatever they do or do not do. but IMO they are one of few places that are entertaining on VHTV. I be sad if they go. 

Alexandra&Chad.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When I saw it as you saw for the first time without knowing him I might still condemn the action but maybe think like you now. The thing is it happened many times he made girls cry during sex or after it. And I can tell you it was not tears of joy...

well, obviously he has made so many enemies for himself on this forum, it can't be because of his good manner lol I just hope he has now learnt his lesson and be nicer from now on

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

well, obviously he has made so many enemies for himself on this forum, it can't be because of his good manner lol I just hope he has now learnt his lesson and be nicer from now on

There is a saying that a wolf will always be a wolf and there was only one case I ever saw here a guy really changed. That was Annas husband Alex.