Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

Perhaps the duo should consider some further training related to seeking employment as massage therapists and move on from the project. The occasions there have been generating so much interest they are about to overwhelm the system.

• Haha 1

I think that you guys are right...perhaps tonight the scenario was just to slow things down a bit and to draw it out a bit longer. The two might get super horny at the same time and something exciting may happen. Leora seems to be trying to put on a good show (with breaks in the action when Malia starts to get to her. A few weeks ago I said that I thought Leora was doing a very, very slow seduction. It seems I may have gotten my theory backwards because Malia seems to be trying to move things forward. Now I that think she will have to make the move because Leora does, indeed, seem to be a little frightened.

• Haha 1

If these two ever really get it on, I think that Malia will be the Dominate one sexually and will make Leora a "bottom" LOL yes, I know that Leora is the one who appears to be the sexually aggressive one but that's only because she has only been with Paul on camera. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

is the scenario RLC. it is obvious to anyone that Rlc as a producer has the interest to have as many subscribers. So as this room is of the greatest interest,and is not free , RLC is trying to hold this show for longer. therefore we are given drop by drop. it is a business, and it must be as profitable as possible. if you give it all at once, it risks losing interest then falling into the routine. which is not desirable. so the talented actresses must adhere to the rhythm required.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, corusmobil said:

is the scenario RLC. it is obvious to anyone that Rlc as a producer has the interest to have as many subscribers. So as this room is of the greatest interest, rlc is trying to hold this show for longer. therefore we are given drop by drop. it is a business, and it must be as profitable as possible. if you give it all at once, it risks losing interest then falling into the routine. which is not desirable. so the talented actresses must adhere to the rhythm required.

I'm sorry to disagree. There is but one individual that is generating or perhaps a better descriptive word would be orchestrating the situation or occasions there...and it is one of the two there. But there definitely is a reason for it...and I do agree with you on that. That being that there is profit involved...and not just for the project admin.

absolutely agree with this. it was just my opinion .  is a bussines . and both are paid. both are mature, no longer adolescent to be on the road to explore. like there are two students at school with the lesson not learned. this is the scenario. a beautiful scenario is true. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, corusmobil said:

absolutely agree with this. it was just my opinion .  is a bussines . and both are paid. both are mature, no longer adolescent to be on the road to explore. like there are two students at school with the lesson not learned. this is the scenario. a beautiful scenario is true. 

Absolutely...and a good opinion it was. As was my response...only my opinion. That's what this and any forum is supposed to be about. Sharing of various opinions and points of view and debating some of the various subject matters commented on.

I like the course of this story. pretty much the same routine, something intriguing sometimes to attract interest. to make you wait more. and when it gets more interesting, everything calms down and leaves for the next episode. overall a super show, excellent organized .  🤪

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, corusmobil said:

I like the course of this story. pretty much the same routine, something intriguing sometimes to attract interest. to make you wait more. and when it gets more interesting, everything calms down and leaves for the next episode. overall a super show, excellent organized .  🤪

Lol.  👌

it would be interesting to understand the language to understand more. sometimes it is seen how they talk in the ear or how they use messages on the phones to agree on some actions. do not bother me, just observe certain aspects. as for example, Leora masturbates, while Malia is in the apartment, and then at the end Leora sends a message and Malia comes to the room .or when both have "action" at the same time in different rooms, exemple ,  Leora in her room and Malia in the bathroom. good synchronous, isn't it?

• Upvote 1

I will put this out there...it's likely the one who is the orchestrator of the two checked in on this thread...and did not particularlly like or appreciate something she may have read related to concerning her or them. So the orchestration of this evening got the brakes applied and stopped for tonight.

• Haha 1