Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

1 minute ago, Concour1 said:

Leora will lay there next to Malia and rub her pussy but not go any farther.  I think Leora is a bit scared to get things going too far for whatever reason.

There's a written storyboard that must be accomplished, I guess

9 minutes ago, fir0n said:

There's a written storyboard that must be accomplished, I guess

If there were a written story board I don't think things would be this boring. I think at the most, they may be given suggestions.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, p4design said:

If there were a written story board I don't think things would be this boring. I think at the most, they may be given suggestions.

It seems that they have planned the steps ... night massages once, each time a little more intimate, then baths, then massages again, then watching videos night after night a little closer ... small steps just to make us stay glued to them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fir0n said:

It seems that they have planned the steps ... night massages once, each time a little more intimate, then baths, then massages again, then watching videos night after night a little closer ... small steps just to make us stay glued to them

I think, more likely, they've fallen into a routine and that the slowly increasing intimacy is happening naturally or by suggestion.

• Upvote 2