Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

14 minutes ago, corusmobil said:

it would be interesting to understand the language to understand more. sometimes it is seen how they talk in the ear or how they use messages on the phones to agree on some actions. do not bother me, just observe certain aspects. as for example, Leora masturbates, while Malia is in the apartment, and then at the end Leora sends a message and Malia comes to the room .or when both have "action" at the same time in different rooms, exemple ,  Leora in her room and Malia in the bathroom. good synchronous, isn't it?

Quite coincidental isn't it. 👌

Just now, Nicholas said:

I will put this out there...it's likely the one who is the orchestrator of the two checked in on this thread...and did not particularlly like or appreciate something she may have read related to concerning her. So the orchestration of this evening got the brakes applied and stopped for tonight.

Leora has not lasted for this long as a top apartment on RLC without being super smart. I agree and think that she monitors the forums regularly. One thing I can say for sure is that she never disappoints her fans in the end. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

il y a 2 minutes, philo a dit :

Leora n'a pas duré aussi longtemps qu'un appartement haut de gamme sur RLC sans être super intelligent. Je suis d'accord et pense qu'elle surveille régulièrement les forums. Une chose que je peux dire avec certitude, c'est qu'elle ne déçoit jamais ses fans à la fin. 

agree . I do not dispute its physical or intellectual qualities .

1 minute ago, philo said:

Leora has not lasted for this long as a top apartment on RLC without being super smart. I agree and think that she monitors the forums regularly. One thing I can say for sure is that she never disappoints her fans in the end. 

I do agree sir philo. 👌 🙂

• Like 1

I cannot wait to see the scene where Malia loses control. She has shown more progress since her arrival than I had imagined. I'm waiting for her to really "open up". LOL. I think that she has one of the longest clits in RLC history.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

il y a 4 minutes, philo a dit :

J'ai hâte de voir la scène où Malia perd le contrôle. Depuis son arrivée, elle a montré plus de progrès que je ne l'avais imaginé. J'attends qu'elle "s'ouvre vraiment". LOL. Je pense qu'elle a l'un des clits les plus longs de l'histoire de RLC.

In my opinion, the question would be: when does Leora lose control? Malia seems more daring. Leora starts the games and Malia always raises. but it seems that Leora is the one who tempers in some cases a continuation

• Like 1

I think that Leora is the only current RLC talent to have had three apartments and I have been a fan since the first. I think the RLC must give her controls over her scenarios and so she will proceed at her own pace. Still, I think that she is super cautious about making a big move with Malia. Remember how cautious she was with her male overnight visitor. She made sure no one could put her in close proximity to him during his visit. Although they did both arrived in the kitchen simultaneously at 3:00 am to get some tea, she would not even sit at the table with him to enjoy the repass and they went back to their respective rooms to enjoy their tea. I think that she wants to be sure we are with her as she makes the next move.

• Like 1

I did enjoy the moment tonight where Leora let us know how turned on she was by sticking her finger inside and showing us the sticky string of her vaginal fluids. This has become one of Leora's "signature" moves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

I think that Leora is the only current RLC talent to have had three apartments and I have been a fan since the first. I think the RLC must give her controls over her scenarios and so she will proceed at her own pace. Still, I think that she is super cautious about making a big move with Malia. Remember how cautious she was with her male overnight visitor. She made sure no one could put her in close proximity to him during his visit. Although they did both arrived in the kitchen simultaneously at 3:00 am to get some tea, she would not even sit at the table with him to enjoy the repass and they went back to their respective rooms to enjoy their tea. I think that she wants to be sure we are with her as she makes the next move.

It's a possible eventuallity philo my friend. But consider this...her return to the project and arrival at the current residence was around the middle of August of this past year. Usually in the country of her origin...a one year visa is about the longest a regular citizen there can apply for.

The date from then is now not very far off. Her roommate arrived around shortly after the first of this year. If she only applied for a six month visa...that would coincide with the time of expiration of her roommates one year visa.

So a different scenario could perhaps be playing out. It could perhaps involve orchestrating as much that would attract cam observer attention and accrue cam observer time to increase chances for accumulating as much compensation as perhaps possibly could before those times arrive. If indeed it is actually so...it is likely that most of what has been occurring has been mainly for show and may very well continue to be that way.