JabbathCaps Rises

Amy3

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Trying like hell---but in CC sometimes it is just unavoidable 😁

Yeah begining to climb up the walls here at times what with the lockdown and all that. I do do the odd escape for shopping etc but its so strange seeing the town like a bloody ghost town almost with hardly anyone about. Luckily we are having a long spell of lovely weather so can get out in the garden and spuddle around. My fish have never had their filters cleaned out so bloody often they must think its christmas all the time :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah begining to climb up the walls here at times what with the lockdown and all that. I do do the odd escape for shopping etc but its so strange seeing the town like a bloody ghost town almost with hardly anyone about. Luckily we are having a long spell of lovely weather so can get out in the garden and spuddle around. My fish have never had their filters cleaned out so bloody often they must think its christmas all the time :biggrin:

I must have the shiniest,newest looking,garden fence in the WHOLE world!!!!😀

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Aahhh bloody favouritism eh always an ulterior motive :biggrin:

Good morning Rob ,favouritism?no chance,I ain't got nothing to offer!! and definitely no ulterior motive.If you recall(an old git like you might have memory problems😀)I declined Jab's invitation politely here in open forum simply because I disagreed with it,and still do.Jabs and Amy at loggerheads doesn't interest or concern me.None of the two of them have ever done or said anything to upset or seriously annoy me so why would I bother.To quote Catherine Tate"I ain't bovvered"😀👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1