Melanie & Albert (2020) Part #1

12 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

ok a bit of advice to Melanie, 90% of the audience like swinger apartments, orgies, threesomes, exhange couples. apartmens that doesnt do anything of thoose ussualy doesnt last long.1-2 month and are gone. you have the potential specialy you Melanie we like to see you to touch and play with other guys and Albert with other girls. dont screw it up 🙂

and we need to give some credit to Melanie,she is really puting an effort,always looking for the best view for cameras,always chating so the mood wont get boring,and realy doing her best, maybe Gudari was right that she needs a better guy than Albert.🙂

Of course many people like orgies, threesomes etc but i think Melanie should do what she want to do, even when she is alone, she is beautiful to watch especially with that ass, If Melanie is not comfortable with anything then we can all say anything but won't happen but i agree that Albert needs to be energetic lol, he always looks like he has woken up from sleep, dude come on fuck that ass 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

She should at first stop the stupid bodypainting. It puts everybody right to sleep. 😂

bodypainting and BDSM especially when they play with ropes, i have no idea why they do that but i guess they like it so 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Of course many people like orgies, threesomes etc but i think Melanie should do what she want to do, even when she is alone, she is beautiful to watch especially with that ass, If Melanie is not comfortable with anything then we can all say anything but won't happen but i agree that Albert needs to be energetic lol, he always looks like he has woken up from sleep, dude come on fuck that ass 

yes of course i never meant someone to do anything that are not comfortable with, just i have heard so many times through many apartments. "why our views are so low, how we can increase our views" and because i like this apartment i dont want to see it dying as so many other.thought to give an insight as what most people expect from a party.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

yes of course i never meant someone to do anything that are not comfortable with, just i have heard so many times through many apartments. "why our views are so low, how we can increase our views" and because i like this apartment i dont want to see it dying as so many other.thought to give an insight as what most people expect from a party.

Oh i fully agree with that, views are always high in those apartments that do all those things, VHTV history tells us that 😂