Melanie & Albert (2020) Part #1

49 minutes ago, Gudari said:

A nymphomaniac woman has a serious problem that requires treatment. I think this is not the case with Melanie, she just likes sex and money surely too! The problem here is that this thing that was going to happen with the four had already been agreed before but nevertheless Albert has not lived up to it, by complex or for whatever, but not by stomach pain. Wouldn't a man like to have a sexually active and adventurous woman like Melanie next door? I do!

i can guarante to you that nothing is agreed before, they only agree on thing like lets gather and it is obvious that the theme will be erotic, sex/blowjob/exchange/ and anything sexually is spontanious, and thats to all the apt that i have watched, only the apt that pay their guest agree on things.

as to liking money,man they dont make a lot of money they make a bit more than basic salary in Russia,mostly the situation is they are unemployed and out of nothing with out any responsibility you can make some "allright" for russian standards money, they dont get rich 😄 50% of us in this forum propably make more money with avarage jobs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gudari said:

Melanie, find a guy who's up to you or next time leave Albert's boring guy alone and join Ray and Celina! I like Melanie but Albert doesn't, she's not up to it! Clearly Ray and Celina are way ahead of Melanie and Albert! Ray and Celina apartment now please and Melanie single guest! Goodbye Albert, don't come back!

I do not think it's a good idea. Ray&Selina already have penalty. He farts again too loudly - subs personally angry about Ray throw complaints and his career in VHTV ends.

Do not forget, he is there a terrible rapist (anal) and girls with him because of Stockholm syndrome. 😁:biggrin:😆

• Haha 2

One has to admit that the standard of body painting on Melanie by the guest girl who very much reminds me of a frequent visitor to one of the old (archived) flats IS a cut above the usual standard of bodypainting. Many of these forums may be critical of the current crop of tenants but there are more with better artistic skills than previously - eg Alisa, Nina, Aurora, even Sofia.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

One has to admit that the standard of body painting on Melanie by the guest girl who very much reminds me of a frequent visitor to one of the old (archived) flats IS a cut above the usual standard of bodypainting. Many of these forums may be critical of the current crop of tenants but there are more with better artistic skills than previously - eg Alisa, Nina, Aurora, even Sofia.

And after they all finished they go to shower and wash it off. Just makes no sense to me...

Just now, coolcucumber said:

Wonder if Albert took Melanie's advice of being the "dominant guy and starting things off" is taken by him or not as @moonlight89 described in his translation two days ago 😂

i'm watching the apartment, yeah indeed from what i see he is doing an effort. but i think not great things happen tonight, best case scenario 2 couples fucking next to each other.

• Like 1