Melanie & Albert (2020) Part #1

13 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

he is listening shits from Melanie now, and she and we have every right to call him boring and ask to man up. i tell you what they talk .

she is saying exactly what we are saying, "do something, take my pants offf slapp, do something,i'm tired you to not take inishiative, i want to be fucked hardly, i want to be like that girl (not sure who is that girl  name things) lift me ,spin me, fuck me, you always waitng things to be done,and what happen with your dick?our sex has become awefull. maybe we should get pills for Thuesday? (aparently something interesting gonna happen Thuesday) anyway she trhough nice shit to him and our behalf.

his excuse????? i had a stomach pain.and that he needs time, cause all this project its dificult for him

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

she is saying exactly what we are saying, "do something, take my pants offf slapp, do something,i'm tired you to not take inishiative, i want to be fucked hardly, i want to be like that girl (not sure who is that girl  name things) lift me ,spin me, fuck me, you always waitng things to be done,and what happen with your dick?our sex has become awefull. maybe we should get pills for Thuesday? (aparently something interesting gonna happen Thuesday) anyway she trhough nice shit to him and our behalf.

his excuse????? i had a stomach pain.and that he needs time, cause all this project its dificult for him

thanks for translation. 

Albert is just a low energy guy, not his fault. hopefully he gets some pills and maybe a few cans of Red bull for Tuesday lol

• Like 1

fuck she demolish him, i would not be able to preform for a month after all the shit he heard, Melanie " its not supost to be that you wait me to get naked by my self so you will lick me" you should undress me, man up.i'm jealus of that couple how they fuck, i'm jealus of every couple, i havent cum for so long. and stop whining about your stomach, i'm taking pregnacy pills i know about stomache pain,  grow up.

• Haha 1

Melanie, find a guy who's up to you or next time leave Albert's boring guy alone and join Ray and Celina! I like Melanie but Albert doesn't, she's not up to it! Clearly Ray and Celina are way ahead of Melanie and Albert! Ray and Celina apartment now please and Melanie single guest! Goodbye Albert, don't come back!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nada mata el deseo sexual de un hombre como una mujer ninfómana lo exige todo el tiempo. A la mayoría de los hombres no les gustan las mujeres sexualmente agresivas. Tengo que preguntarme si ella estuvo motivada por el sexo o el dinero, tal vez ambos. 

A nymphomaniac woman has a serious problem that requires treatment. I think this is not the case with Melanie, she just likes sex and money surely too! The problem here is that this thing that was going to happen with the four had already been agreed before but nevertheless Albert has not lived up to it, by complex or for whatever, but not by stomach pain. Wouldn't a man like to have a sexually active and adventurous woman like Melanie next door? I do!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Albert nunca podrá mantenerse al día. Su elección es ser un cuck o seguir adelante. Ella no se conformará con menos. 

You know I appreciate your ratings a lot Amy but in this case... and if it were ally? If you were a sex addict and your girl wouldn't be a sex addict or asexual? Here is a dileme of true love or the active search of youth, to explore until we come to an understanding for both sides. I in this case have seen very few times since they came to Albert to reciprocize or give in with respect to Melanie. He has played to tie other girls, he got to fuck a guest at the Melanie's side while the guest was tied up in bed, etc... However, what has Albert done for Melanie? Nothing at the moment! The example is Celine, she is also very sexually active, the difference is that Ray corresponds to her too and that is mutual.

• Upvote 1