Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

I would love to see Leora pushing through one orgasm to have two. It's something we haven't seen? Leora had harder orgasms in the old apartment in my view.

Time to step it up as other apartments are getting lots of views.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I would love to see Leora pushing through one orgasm to have two. It's something we haven't seen? Leora had harder orgasms in the old apartment in my view.

The reason she was having more explosive 🧨 orgasms in her old apartment is because she didn’t have to worry about someone in the other room hearing her load moans of pleasure

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Because those 2 girls weren't doing the same fake show for years.🤔

• Upvote 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Good morning Europe....The lady of the apartment is giving us a morning treat....And well appreciated it is...😼

She reminds me of the frequency of London busses...Nothing for ages and then three come along together..lol.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She reminds me of the frequency of London busses...Nothing for ages and then three come along together..lol.  

Whether she will continue on her journey or whether she will stall,  is in her own hands..so to speak..

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whether she will continue on her journey or whether she will stall,  is in her own hands..so to speak..

I sense she may be waiting for more passengers  before proceeding on her journey..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1