Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Thank you jimbo4 for really nice comments. 

I only think good things about Leora, hopefully she knows I'm a gentleman and would keep it to myself.

Sometimes doing something nice for another human brings you more happiness than a money reward would have. I like to think when I stand in front of god my good deeds out weigh the bad. Hopefully Leora reads this and understands why she should. 

I totally agree with your sentiments Aussie when applied generally in society...but you are not dealing generally. 

As much as many people think they are, they are not friends with Leora, We are probably looked at by her as exactly what we are..Perverts and Customers...She owes none of us anything and conversely we owe her nothing..Put bluntly we pay money for a commodity,  which is her and the other girls.If we are happy with our purchase then so be it, we shouldn’t expect extras, and if we are not happy then we don’t shop there again..She in all fairness tries to give value for money within the boundaries permitted by RLC..not always to every individuals satisfaction, but that goes for any service...

It matters not to her whether individuals like her or not, for every dissenter there are five others who show approval, why should she give a rats arse about whatever you, me, or anyone else thinks......I wouldn’t if I were her..

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Tengo que ir y prepararme para la cena de mi 60 cumpleaños.

Que tengan una buena y sean amables el uno con el otro.

felicidades aussie por partida doble y creo que el mejor regalo ya te lo han dado con el resultado del examen, no esperes mucho mas de leora

Congratulations aussie for a double game and I think the best gift has already been given to you with the result of the exam, do not expect much more from Leora

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo con tus sentimientos australianos cuando se aplica generalmente en la sociedad ... pero no estás tratando en general. 

Por mucho que muchas personas piensen que lo son, no son amigos de Leora. Probablemente nos vean exactamente como lo que somos ... Pervertidos y Clientes ... No nos debe nada a ninguno de nosotros y, por el contrario, no le debemos nada. En pocas palabras, pagamos dinero por una mercancía, que es ella y las otras chicas. Si estamos contentos con nuestra compra, que así sea, no deberíamos esperar extras, y si no estamos contentos, no volvemos a comprar allí Ella, para ser justos, trata de dar valor por el dinero dentro de los límites permitidos por RLC ... no siempre para la satisfacción de cada individuo, pero eso se aplica a cualquier servicio ...

No le importa si a las personas les gusta o no, por cada disidente hay otras cinco que muestran su aprobación, ¿por qué debería molestar a las ratas por lo que tú, yo o cualquier otra persona piense ...? si yo fuera ella ..

mejor explicado imposible lo del servicio que presta leora.
es como si van a una cafeteria y la camarera que les atiende es preciosa y simplemente por que han pagado la consumicion quieren que ella se desnude para ellos, pues es lo mismo que le piden a leora con malia.
a lo mejor les gusta a la camarera y les da un caramelito pero solo eso

better explained impossible about the service provided by leora.
It is as if they go to a cafeteria and the waitress who attends them is beautiful and simply because they have paid for the consumption they want her to undress for them, because it is the same thing that they ask Leora with Malia.
maybe the waitress likes it and gives them a candy but only that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I totally agree with your sentiments Aussie when applied generally in society...but you are not dealing generally. 

As much as many people think they are, they are not friends with Leora, We are probably looked at by her as exactly what we are..Perverts and Customers...She owes none of us anything and conversely we owe her nothing..Put bluntly we pay money for a commodity,  which is her and the other girls.If we are happy with our purchase then so be it, we shouldn’t expect extras, and if we are not happy then we don’t shop there again..She in all fairness tries to give value for money within the boundaries permitted by RLC..not always to every individuals satisfaction, but that goes for any service...

It matters not to her whether individuals like her or not, for every dissenter there are five others who show approval, why should she give a rats arse about whatever you, me, or anyone else thinks......I wouldn’t if I were her..

Yes I understand I'm pervert and a customer for Leora's services. But having said that there is more to Leora than RLC. Just like there is more to me. I always look for good in people first. I'm not fortunate to be contacted by Leora but I live in hope she will. To me she wouldn't give a rats ass to people who give her shit. OK it appears Leora will not message me to wish me an happy 60th birthday, she has every right not too. But as I said I look for the good in people, to say Happy Birthday would mean the world to me. But Leora would gain more out of it for doing something really good for someone. If she did contact I wouldn't tell anyone ever as the message was for me only.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

mejor explicado imposible lo del servicio que presta leora.
es como si van a una cafeteria y la camarera que les atiende es preciosa y simplemente por que han pagado la consumicion quieren que ella se desnude para ellos, pues es lo mismo que le piden a leora con malia.
a lo mejor les gusta a la camarera y les da un caramelito pero solo eso

better explained impossible about the service provided by leora.
It is as if they go to a cafeteria and the waitress who attends them is beautiful and simply because they have paid for the consumption they want her to undress for them, because it is the same thing that they ask Leora with Malia.
maybe the waitress likes it and gives them a candy but only that

I totally agree with you. "BUT" What does Leora get out of not wishing me a happy birthday?

Wouldn't it make her happy to do something nice without out having to take her clothes off and bate?

This is a good debate to have, another thing a customer becomes loyal customer when to do more than the customer expects.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I totally agree with you. "BUT" What does Leora get out of not wishing me a happy birthday?

Wouldn't it make her happy to do something nice without out having to take her clothes off and bate?

This is a good debate to have, another thing a customer becomes loyal customer when to do more than the customer expects.

Aussie, I don’t make you wrong in your thinking mate..whatever brings you happiness..

But you don’t need to convince me..You need to convince Leora mate..

Be lucky mate !! 😼

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo. "PERO" ¿Qué saca Leora de no desearme un feliz cumpleaños?

¿No la haría feliz hacer algo agradable sin tener que quitarse la ropa y pelear?

Este es un buen debate, otra cosa que un cliente se convierte en cliente fiel cuando debe hacer más de lo que el cliente espera.

insiste; igual tienes suerte;¿por que no?

• Haha 1