B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

when you pay for a service, you might as well appreciate it, otherwise I don't see why to do it

Kinda,people pay Netflix and some only to watch a few movies and series..and they will ask Netflix to had more series,movies that they enjoy to the service..No doubts that just like me a good numbe of Rlc uses pay just because they have a couple houses they enjoy.And just like me they will "fight" to have more houses of the type they enjoy avaliable..after all we all pay the same,so we should have similar options,in style and quantity avaliable.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not all about fucking..we had previews with couples with their friends,playing with their pets,being with their families and also previews with Barca shows.Now obviously rlc changed their style,not only because few couples houses but because they want that way..or a house style Leora wouldn't exist..couples houses wouldn't be "turned" in Shows houses like Barca..they decided to go the same style as VH exemple,some enjoy it,others don't.

I don't really see a difference, but it's because I never really give it any importance, I'm talking about what the replay thumbnails can show us

all i see is that there are fewer couples on rlc so less possibility of having diversity, that's also why sometimes we have 10 equivalent thumbnails of the same scene while not much different things

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kinda,people pay Netflix and some only to watch a few movies and series..and they will ask Netflix to had more series,movies that they enjoy to the service..No doubts that just like me a good numbe of Rlc uses pay just because they have a couple houses they enjoy.And just like me they will "fight" to have more houses of the type they enjoy avaliable..after all we all pay the same,so we should have similar options,in style and quantity avaliable.

I believe that the subscription of netflix does not cost as expensive as rlc so we can be a little less looking at the quality or quantity

After that it is not me who speaks about the price of rlc but rather you and quite often

but I agree on one thing, I too liked the apartments in Russia and the various couples we had and I still hope today that RLC can become as good as before

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

there were more apartments so it's normal that there was a little more diversity in replay thumbnails but in the end it didn't really change because before you just had more thumbnails with couples who were fucking, now there are fewer couples so it's normal that there are fewer equivalent thumbnails

In fact everything is logical if we take times to think about it 

When my membership in RLC expired I took a look at some of my old recordings. If you have some recondings, just give it a try and you will be surprised how big the difference is.

Currently, the majority of the content is only a superficial show. We do not look into the lives of the residents but into a façade that they pretend to for the cameras. It is a quite extreme difference. 

Remember, for example there were once 20 couple apartments. Now there's only 3 couple apartments left. BTW, The most dramatic change is that now, in RLC the world is almost entirely made up of girls. Also everywhere these pseudo-lesbian Shows, now. Even in COV. 

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't really see a difference, but it's because I never really give it any importance, I'm talking about what the replay thumbnails can show us

all i see is that there are fewer couples on rlc so less possibility of having diversity, that's also why sometimes we have 10 equivalent thumbnails of the same scene while not much different things

It's harder to have more diversity when you turn houses that could be regular couples places(like The couples in vacations ones)into mere shows places Barca style.I see immense diference,we barely have  diversity in a site that was all about diversity.About one year passed..if there isn't no new couples houses is because Rlc doesn't wish it.What we are seing is what they want it to be.I said this before,in my opinion they want one day site to be all Barca houses style.Why?Easy..$$$$.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I believe that the subscription of netflix does not cost as expensive as rlc so we can be a little less looking at the quality or quantity

After that it is not me who speaks about the price of rlc but rather you and quite often

but I agree on one thing, I too liked the apartments in Russia and the various couples we had and I still hope today that RLC can become as good as before

"Still hope today that  Rlc can become as good as before",that i couldn't agree more.Have few hopes that will happen but have no doubts many many users wish the good old rlc back.

• Like 2

Nice to talk with all of you and change opinions.Now i gona grab a fresh beer and some chips and sit,night spectacles should be start soon.Let the costumes,bates,"lesbian" debouching startttt.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's harder to have more diversity when you turn houses that could be regular couples places(like The couples in vacations ones)into mere shows places Barca style.I see immense diference,we barely have very little diversity in a site that was all about diversity.About one year passed..if there isn't no new couples houses is because Rlc doesn't wish it.What we are seing is what they want it to be.I said this before,in my opinion they want one day site to be all Barca houses style.Why?Easy..$$$$.

or maybe they cannot develop again as before because in the end we do not know why rlc closed the apartments in Russia and the cost that this could generate

there is a lot of gray area in this story and I like the idea of bringing back couples that we have been following for several years even if the situation is not the most ideal

I'm just trying not to take my head off and take advantage of what we can see in the remaining apartments, it's not just shows, we also have a lot of good time, and it would have bothered me to have them missed

So for the moment, I am still a subscriber to this project because the things that I appreciate are always in the positive balance rather than negative

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

In effetti, penso che tu sia uno di quelli che sono riusciti a far esibire le ragazze con tacchi alti, dildo e spettacoli lesbici.
Stanno leggendo il forum e lo ripetete da qualche anno ...

and hopefully girls will read tonight too!

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

or maybe they cannot develop again as before because in the end we do not know why rlc closed the apartments in Russia and the cost that this could generate

there is a lot of gray area in this story and I like the idea of bringing back couples that we have been following for several years even if the situation is not the most ideal

I'm just trying not to take my head off and take advantage of what we can see in the remaining apartments, it's not just shows, we also have a lot of good time, and it would have bothered me to have them missed

So for the moment, I am still a subscriber to this project because the things that I appreciate are always in the positive balance rather than negative

Open your eyes. RLC is making easy money from their good reputation. 

This will go on for a while longer until they finally close down. If they really tried to come back, they would have improved something long ago. What really clarified things is that Piper and Taylor didn't got an apartment. Even if RLC could no longer open apartments in Russia, this would have been possible. But no, not one new apartment. Just increasingly silly shows from month to month. Meanwhile they have sunk so far that VHTV looks more realistic. 

Sometimes it is important to recognize something for what it is. RLC is as good as finished. 

• Like 1