B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

3 hours ago, juryx87 si said:

I think I will do it too, because in addition to the moved bed, they continue to hide in front of the living room window where the shot of the cameras does not see them !! and this is really unacceptable for those who pay for the subscription.

rom: happyone>
To: support <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, May 7, 2020 4:21 pm
So far still no improvement to the adjustment of the cams 1 or 2 to allow for viewing in that hidden area by the window.
Just how long does it take to do something???

-----Original Message-----
To: happyone
Sent: Sat, Apr 25, 2020 1:25 pm
Subject: Re: [Ticket#2020042510000201] Bonnie, Rama, Alexandra, Lucia Apartment cams

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Your suggestions will be forwarded to our management.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

04/25/2020 18:10 - happyone wrote:
Again, we ask that the cam or cams be adjusted so that the hidden area can be seen in the living room.
It is the area to the right of the tv by the window on cam 1
same area on cam 2 , but would be on the left. 

-----Original Message-----
To: support <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, Apr 24, 2020 10:11 am
Subject: Bonnie, Rama, Alexandra, Lucia Apartment cams

Could you please adjust either cam 1 or cam 2 to include the area next to the window ??
When they smoke are just hang out in that area,which they do a lot and that is ok,  but it is hidden and we cannot see them.
The area on cam 1 is on the extreme right and on cam 2it is on the extreme left.

Several subscribers have mentioned this problem--would appreciate if you could make the adjustment .

Thank you
  • Like 1

And let's not forget the Christmas lights designed solely to throw off the cameras. Like the sex in Alex and Lucian's room today. This has become a popular trick by RLC tenants in the past few years. How did Bonnie and Lucian know to do this so early in their stay.... Nelly in my opinion just as Nelly has trained Bonnie about covering the cams. I even wonder if Bonnie and Rama live in the Russian community near Barcelona.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, winnlove a dit :

bernt, Tu ne comprends pas le Russe, et tu affirmes que Nelly et Bonnie semblent vouloir parler de cam? Si on ne comprend pas le Russe, personne ne peut savoir ce qui se dit, et de plus la cam 5 où Nelly et les autres étaient n'a pas de son ...

je n ai rien "affirmer" j ai écrit "il me semble" et parlais plus de la gestuelle de nelly et bonnie,le langage des mains,du corps...certains ont du comprendre de quoi je parlais

il y a 1 minute, bernt a dit :

je n ai rien "affirmer" j ai écrit "il me semble" et parlais plus de la gestuelle de nelly et bonnie,le langage des mains,du corps...certains ont du comprendre de quoi je parlais

Compliqué à comprendre, quand on ne connaît pas le Russe. Même avec les gestuels! Cela dit, le lit de Bonnie n'a pas été replacé.

il y a 15 minutes, bernt a dit :

a mon avis ils se mettent devant la fenetre non pas pour se cacher ,mais pour fumer et profiter du soleil

A ton avis, pourquoi j'ai demandé une cam 3 dans le living-room partant de la cuisine vers le salon coté fenêtre, il y a dèjà 2 semaines. pas de réponse à ce jour.

à l’instant, bernt a dit :

Sujet clos ,a bon entendeur encore une fois

Tu apprendras ici, que quand on n'a rien de concret ou qu'on ne se sait pas, on ne dit rien. Ce n'est pas grave. Ce qui compte c'est d'apprécier ce qu'on voit. Ok?

• Sad 1

Même les cam des chambres ne sont pas bien orientées. RLC doit rectifier cela, sinon, pleins de d'abonnés ne vont plus s'intéresser à cet appartement. RLC doit agir à notre demande. Par le passé, ils l'ont déjà fait.