B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

I ragazzi sono usciti e le ragazze hanno fatto un video col cellulare mentre faccevano uno spettacolino alla finestra del soggiorno, peccato non poterlo vedere dato che nella posizione in cui si sono messe dalle cam del casa si vedeva poco eo nulla .... poi sono rientrati i ragazzi e tutto è finito !! peccato, potevano stare in giro un po di più !

between today and tomorrow, Uranus aligns with Jupiter and Saturn, so there's a good chance Bonnie and Alexandra are caught up in a lesbian attack.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

between today and tomorrow, Uranus aligns with Jupiter and Saturn, so there's a good chance Bonnie and Alexandra are caught up in a lesbian attack.

Guess we will just have to be on the the lookout for the other assholes in here as well, then 😏

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

tra oggi e domani, Urano si allinea con Giove e Saturno, quindi ci sono buone probabilità che Bonnie e Alexandra siano coinvolte in un attacco lesbico.

avevi ragione !!! grande spettacolo in doccia prima della cena .........

The lesbian flirting and sex is kind of amazing, if you look at it independently, I admit that! Like in the shower just now. But the tention in the room when the girls get back to their boys, it is just super awkward. Especially between Alexandra and Lucian. They seem to struggle abit as a couple. When was the last time those two had sex with each other, anyway? That's what I don't like about it. It stands in risk of ruining two out of extremely few couples we have left on RLC. And great couples they are too!

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The lesbian flirting and sex is kind of amazing, if you look at it independently, I admit that! Like in the shower just now. But the tention in the room when the girls get back to their boys, it is just super awkward. Especially between Alexandra and Lucian. They seem to struggle abit as a couple. When was the last time those two had sex with each other, anyway? That's what I don't like about it. It stands in risk of ruining two out of extremely few couples we have left on RLC. And great couples they are too!

Alexandra sucked Lucian dick this morning in the bathroom and she was in red days 

• Like 1