Question for the old dudes?

itsme

I was browsing the Voyeur/Amateur section and it occurred to me that I've never found naked pics of someone that I knew on the net. I've likely seen hundreds of thousands if not millions of pictures of nude women over my lifetime. So the question is: Have you ever come across nude pics or videos of someone that you knew personally? 

(I've come across nude pics of people that I knew when browsing their computers, but that doesn't count)

The first rule of the Old Dudes board has been broken.

ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE.

To answer 'itsme'...I haven't that I recall. I did come across one girl on Chatturbate that lives near me and I've seen her, but not someone I'd go out of my way to look at, trust me there.

But it does make you wonder where all of these girls come from, doesn't it?

Guest Squirrel

No. I'm sure it would be an interesting event, however, but it would either be extremely satisfying or, in some situations, highly disturbing.  :-\

I think that I may know the answer to this very complex question.

And the answer will again be in the form of a question.

How many here are looking at the face of the person in the vid or pic that you would or would not recognize them on the street?

I think that I may know the answer to this very complex question.

And the answer will again be in the form of a question.

How many here are looking at the face of the person in the vid or pic that you would or would not recognize them on the street?

I have run across profiles on various sites of girls who supposedly live in my area, but I've never actually seen them in person. Though I doubt I'd recognize someone after seeing one or two pics, unless she was really unique in someway. However, if I saw pics of someone that I saw in person regularly (I.e. cashier, waitress, barista, etc.)  I would probably recognize pics of them if I came across them.

Guest Squirrel

The reason why I answered that this was problematic was because:

If it were of an attractive female acquaintance that you lusted after, it would be a big WIN!

However, if it was your daughter, mother, grandmother, wife, or girlfriend displaying their gaping anus, it could cause serious relationship problems.

For example, I ran across the attached  picture of my best friend and my wife when surfing Imagefap.com, and it it led to an expensive, miserable divorce and much misery. (On a good note, I no longer have to get checked out for recurring crab lice or the gonorrhea she kept bringing home. I'll let Moose find out about this slutty bitch on his own!)  ;)%7Boption%7D