Classic Cars

StnCld316

Just now, RAGNAR said:

Sounds like my ''68'' buick gs california with a 455 4bbl i built to stage 1 specs. with a ''window rattler '' cam,ordered directly from crane cams because it was a ''special'' grind for buicks,$175,, big money back in 1988, that had a total duration of .510 lift,,heavy cam but the 455 sucked it up and ran smooth with power coming in around 3,600-5,400 rpm, putting out around 550 bhp and was racing a mustang gt with nitrous on the highway going over 140 mph according to his tachometer,his speedo went to 135 and mine went to 120 and both were pegged,went up the highway to an exit that normally took about 18-20 minutes,got there in about 8 minutes,,,lmao.. Had to get rid of it as i had no winter banger and the tires would spin if i was sitting on ice or snow and didn't even hit the gas yet,not good,lol. But yeah,i love the good old american muscle cars looks and sound,can't beat them,,except the new hellcats and red eyes.