B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Exactly!

What's your point?  Just because I agree with someone you are going to accuse me of having two different accounts on this forum?  That's just silly!!  oh and by the way, ask SC or any of the mods and they will confirm that I only have one account on here.....just saying

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What's your point?  Just because I agree with someone you are going to accuse me of having two different accounts on this forum?  That's just silly!!  oh and by the way, ask SC or any of the mods and they will confirm that I only have one account on here.....just saying

I was joking with you. I know it is not you that you replied to. That person just sounded like your opinions.

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I was joking with you. I know it is not you that you replied to. That person just sounded like your opinions.

it's cool, i'm not mad as i am quite used to it by now and it's not uncommon for multiples on a forum to share the same opinions as i believe i have even shared a lot of your opinions 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Well it's late now here, i am off to bed, will see tomorrow what happened between Gina and Curly, hope all of you enjoy it lol

have a good night and i'm glad i don't ever have to worry about the outcome!!

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Well it's late now here, i am off to bed, will see tomorrow what happened between Gina and Curly, hope all of you enjoy it lol

They are very close to fucking on the balcony, I'm sure it will happen.