B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

I really don't wanna imagine but what if this is all staged by RLC, i mean just for the curiosity of viewers and to add more drama for views ? i might be wrong and if not lets see what Gina does with curly whether they have gone back to just being friends without doing anything sexually or she is naive enough again to fall for that guy

parfois je me demande si on est bien placé pour juger quelqu'un... on est lá á payer pour regarder la vie des autres donc on devrait faire profile bas et leur laisser faire leurs ViES

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I really don't wanna imagine but what if this is all staged by RLC, i mean just for the curiosity of viewers and to add more drama for views ? i might be wrong and if not lets see what Gina does with curly whether they have gone back to just being friends without doing anything sexually or she is naive enough again to fall for that guy

If it was staged, Gina is a very good actress.

• Like 2

Rien n'a été invité ni scénarisé

Ceci est la vraie vie des nanas qui sont amoureuses et qui oublient très vite ce que le copain leur a fait.

on ne va pas juger Gina, c'est une fille avec certainement beaucoup de problèmes et elle cherche à quoi se raccrocher ....

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

If it was staged, Gina is a very good actress.

I hope i am wrong and also i don't think Gina would fall for the script if indeed it was all staged but one thing is for sure RLC really likes this guy because he brings drama with him that hooks viewers up as who he is gonna fuck now

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I can't understand her ... She has lost the rest of the sympathy I had for her ... 

Why have sympathy for some eastern european cam girl? They're getting paid because they have a wet hole to live in some house and party all the time.

• Like 1