B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

Alex gave a nice BJ to Lucian but his load was so big she had to go to the bathroom and spit it out. She rarely has to spit it out as she is an amazing cum swallower. When she walked to the bathroom she had to walk past both Bonnie and Rama.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I was being sarcastic but not derogatory . I was referring to your use of the term "stinky pussy". I don't recall that you would have said that a number of years ago.🙂You're becoming more jaded in your senior years.

then you haven't been paying good enough attention 🙂

I am glad to see Nelly hanging around with Bonnie and Alexandra, I only see two problems though.

1. Two guys is 2 too many

2. No big bottle of Vodka being shared by the hens at their Hen party.

AWESOME Adventurous Alexandra, BEAUTIFUL beloved Bonnie, NAUGHTY Nifty Nelly, A terrific trio.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am glad to see Nelly hanging around with Bonnie and Alexandra, I only see two problems though.

If I never had to hear of Nelly ever showing up again, it would be too soon!!  I'm so sick of reading about Nelly and Bogdan and any other tenant that has taken up roots in these apartments!!

What RLC needs is TRUE management and not self policing!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If I never had to hear of Nelly ever showing up again, it would be too soon!!  I'm so sick of reading about Nelly and Bogdan and any other tenant that has taken up roots in these apartments!!

What RLC needs is TRUE management and not self policing!!!!!!!!!!

Well in life you should know that you seldom get what you want Harley. I myself am glad to see Nelly.

49 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well in life you should know that you seldom get what you want Harley. I myself am glad to see Nelly.

I'm glad you are glad to see yet another fake ass tenant on RLC......bring back what the site used to stand for, Real Life!!  Well, as close to Real Life as you could get being surrounded by camera's 24/7!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad you are glad to see yet another fake ass tenant on RLC......bring back what the site used to stand for, Real Life!!  Well, as close to Real Life as you could get being surrounded by camera's 24/7!!

I would gladly re-sub if RLC could get back to what it used to be when it first started.  I feel that day will never come and I will continue to save and spend my money on more fruitful things!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is an old saying for your attitude Harley, Those who live in the past, are stuck in the past, and will stay in the past, and the past will always consume them. Everything changes with time, so either change with the times or stay stuck in the past.

• Like 5