B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

damn....you are good!

C'mon guys Lucien is sitting right there. What's the big deal? She has a bad back and It's been evident for days. Rama knows what he's doing and there's no indication that there is more to it than that. At least not at this point in time...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

C'mon guys Lucien is sitting right there. What's the big deal? She has a bad back and It's been evident for days. Rama knows what he's doing and there's no indication that there is more to it than that. At least not at this point in time...

Lucian is sitting right there because he doesn't trust Rama, he hasn't moved since he started.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

the whole deal with B5 is the joke it presents in the first place

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lucian is sitting right there because he doesn't trust Rama, he hasn't moved since he started.

That could be very well true, but then again that may not be so. In any case that theory won't add much excitement or garner more viewers, unless you watch the apartment as I do.

I have no problem with a nude massage. Not a big deal to me, but I have never seen a massage the way Rama does it (for the second time) and I have had 200 or more massages from sport massage to tantra with a happy ending numerous times in Prague where you can lightly touch the women too. Rama's was more like a massage of a nerve than muscle, but still he was massaging in the middle of her butt crack.. near her asshole. Actually pulled her panties down more to do this and that is fucking odd to me.

Again the near nudity did not bother me but the method did. And by the way if you have not had a massage you are missing out on a wonderful relaxing therapy. Do it please!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have no problem with a nude massage. Not a big deal to me, but I have never seen a massage the way Rama does it (for the second time) and I have had 200 or more massages from sport massage to tantra with a happy ending numerous times in Prague where you can lightly touch the women too. Rama's was more like a massage of a nerve than muscle, but still he was massaging in the middle of her butt crack.. near her asshole. Actually pulled her panties down more to do this and that is fucking odd to me.

Again the near nudity did not bother me but the method did. And by the way if you have not had a massage you are missing out on a wonderful relaxing therapy. Do it please!!

I found nothing odd about it, but it obviously made her back feel lots better. Lucien hopefully thanked Rama profusely because he sure reaped the benefits...🤪

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I found nothing odd about it, but it obviously made her back feel lots better. Lucien hopefully thanked Rama profusely because he sure reaped the benefits...🤪

And you are an expert in giving and receiving massages?

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And you are an expert in giving and receiving massages?

This isn't worth discussing any further and let's just say I've had enough to know that. And yes I know what wringing is...🙂

I mean really what the fuck is this. I have some of the best in Vegas and I have them often especially after an intense session of Blackjack and I have never had anything like this. And  this is no where near the wringing stroke.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1