B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I sill think this Events were Shows for the camera. Best would be for RLC to stop this Shows, so the residents have real life can continue with their actual life. 

Now, it seams as if the Shows stoped. So, i think this place is on good path or at least better path again. 

All of it is a show for the cameras. It only helps your fantasies to think otherwise. Get over it.

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm fully aware of what the site is dipstick and I don't watch or give money to the scam artists known as RLC.  So kiss my happy ass you freaking pervert!!

Your here talking about it, dumb ass.  Who gives a fuck whether you pay or not. Your obviously into it just as much as anyone, yet you think you're somehow righteous about all of this. Get a clue, you dumb fuck.

• Like 1

Just now, p4design said:

Your here talking about it, dumb ass.  Who gives a fuck whether you pay or not. Your obviously into it just as much as anyone, yet you think you're somehow righteous about all of this. Get a clue, you dumb fuck.

yes, i like talking about it so what!!  when people see something different than you want them to see, don't go all high and mighty on their ass.  people are entitled to their own opinions just as you are to yours.....you dumb fuck!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yes, i like talking about it so what!!  when people see something different than you want them to see, don't go all high and mighty on their ass.  people are entitled to their own opinions just as you are to yours.....you dumb fuck!!

You're the one that got all high and mighty, you self righteous prick. Everything I said was in response to your original bullshit.

• Like 1

Just now, p4design said:

You're the one that got all high and mighty, you self righteous prick. Everything I said was in response to your original bullshit.

it was because of your original bullshit that i went off in the first place.  if you would just watch like a fly on the wall everything would be fine and what happens....happens but you have to make a post hopping to guide them into some kind of swap.  just sit back and relax and if it happens, then tell them thank you and if it doesn't, it wasn't meant to be. you simpleton MF!

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wish the two couples would swap so it would make all you desperate perverts happy.  people that post this kind of crap don't look at it like...what it would do to each couples relationship and obviously don't care. The only see a fantasy in their own head being played out and fuck everybody else!!  Bonnie and Alexandra, please make this swap happen so people will shut up about it, and don't worry I'm sure each of your relationships will stay strong and intact!

I'm sorry to all who I might have pissed off with this post but in all honesty, I don't give a damn!!

You forgot the Frankly Scarlet part 😉

• Haha 1