Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

anyway, treat me like crazy ... hahaha
lately I lose track of time ... last night I thought it was Friday, and it was Thursday ... hahaha ..... if it hadn't been for a call that got me out of my mistake today I wouldn't have gone to work .. hahaha. .

Ahhh...the life of a celebrity...ehh braul...hahaha

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I don't know how long our princess  will be able to keep those sexy legs exposed, if it gets any colder, so I guess the next purchase will be an outdoor heater

That balcony is enclosed so it should be heated from the utilities heat of the building. If the outside temp. has dropped down that cold there...it's highly likely that the buildings utility boiler is boiling away full steam ahead to produce building heat.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, happyone said:

I think some of you guys should buy some new glasses 😏

Sorry!! My mistake.....It went as low as 8 early morning, 15 now and should remain around that temperature. Still coolish to sit out on a balcony though.

0207D3EC-7799-414F-822B-828D410C4AB8.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That balcony is enclosed so it should be heated from the utilities heat of the building. If the outside temp. has dropped down that cold there...it's highly likely that the buildings utility boiler is boiling away full steam ahead to produce building heat.

To resolve the heating of the apartment. The apartment is heated by floor registers just ( inside ) of the windows in every room. The occasional movement of the window curtains, indicates to me that it is a forced air system, with each apartments thermostat controlling the operation of the fan, and perhaps opening the main damper to the heat source. The temperature of the entire apartment is controlled by the thermostat. That is located in the corner of the wall on the kitchen side of the living room. Just above the living room light switches.

The only enclosure on the railing side of the balcony is for privacy only. The balance of the opening above the railing is open air. Unlike the balconies in Leora's apartment in Russia, which were totally enclosed. With windows in the outer glass to allow airflow.

The floor of this balcony is most likely not heated.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Movements are limited but they are not confined to the apartment 24/7.

Hi STC
I was referring to myself and some parts of my country ... which is not their case, obviously ...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

To resolve the heating of the apartment. The apartment is heated by floor registers just ( inside ) of the windows in every room. The occasional movement of the window curtains, indicates to me that it is a forced air system, with each apartments thermostat controlling the operation of the fan, and perhaps opening the main damper to the heat source. The temperature of the entire apartment is controlled by the thermostat. That is located in the corner of the wall on the kitchen side of the living room. Just above the living room light switches.

The only enclosure on the railing side of the balcony is for privacy only. The balance of the opening above the railing is open air. Unlike the balconies in Leora's apartment in Russia, which were totally enclosed. With windows in the outer glass to allow airflow.

The floor of this balcony is most likely not heated.

Some good observations. The previous residence was said to have building utilities boiler heat, and swamp cooler type ac. That being said...it is curious that there has seemed to be no wall mounted thermostat anywhere in view. A little odd since most of the room lighting switches are in view. Also...if it is individually climate controlled units...it is also curious that there has seemed to be lots of times when they seemed to choose to merely bundle up some.

Just noticed another part of your post concerning a location of a thermostat. I've never noticed any there...but I will check again now that you've mentioned it. If indeed it is...it will be more good observation on your part for sure.

• Like 1