B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (June)

I know I don't post much, as I suffer from some mental illness, which makes it hard to put myself out there, but there are a couple of points I wish to make.  There seems to be a couple of Karen's here that like to complain about everything, too many dicks, not enough dicks, fake lesbians, too real lesbians, but at the same time they don't subscribe.  Is your life so miserable and empty that you have to come on here and complain?  If you don't like it go away and do something else.  The girls are not here for you, they are here for themselves.  Yes, they have certain requirements that they have to meet, but they are not here for someone who gives them no money.  Sheesh, I always think looking at your posts that you have never had a woman and need to belittle every woman for that.  Do you have no idea that real people are laughing at you and making fun of you?  Would you live in one of the apartments and let us see your tiny dick?  Enough already, go away and bother somebody else, you are an idiot.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, omedo said:

A ver si continúan con los otros apartamentos ...

29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Creo que se van 

I meant to see if the changes in the other apartments start.