B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (June)

17 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Is Ulyana and Fiora talking after that incident with Curly? I think Ulyana might be avoiding Fiora 😐

They did three hours ago 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

33 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Is Ulyana and Fiora talking after that incident with Curly? I think Ulyana might be avoiding Fiora 😐

No, Ulyana and Fiora had lesbian sex few days after that incident and Fiora was calming Ulyana down when she had an argument with Olivia the other day. I think they are on good terms 

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Ulyana e Fiora stanno parlando dopo quell'incidente con Curly? Penso che Ulyana potrebbe evitare Fiora  😐

Non mi sembra che sia stato un incidente .....le droghe fanno fare tante cose ...comunque Uly non rispetta negli ultimi tempi il  fatto che deve stare in  Cam  almeno un po perchè è pagata ma si concentra di  più su attività fuori dall'appartamento e questo non è corretto nei confronti di chi la segue . 

Il y a 10 heures, Noldus a dit :

They did three hours ago 😉

Il y a 10 heures, bluewinner a dit :

No, Ulyana and Fiora had lesbian sex few days after that incident and Fiora was calming Ulyana down when she had an argument with Olivia the other day. I think they are on good terms 

Il y a 3 heures, robert21 a dit :

Non mi sembra che sia stato un incidente .....le droghe fanno fare tante cose ...comunque Uly non rispetta negli ultimi tempi il  fatto che deve stare in  Cam  almeno un po perchè è pagata ma si concentra di  più su attività fuori dall'appartamento e questo non è corretto nei confronti di chi la segue . 

Alright thanks guys, I haven't been watching B2 much so I thought with how pissed Fiora looked when Ulyana was flirting with Curly, she might not be too cordial with her after that.