B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (June)

nobody commenting on mimi going out on the roof with ulyannas boyfriend with a bag of blankets for the second time now,and drunk as they are im sure nothing is going on but its funny what can they do on the roof they could not have just stayed on the balcony where they just were I wonder,the first time they left right in front of fiora I wonder how this is going to work out 

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

nobody commenting on mimi going out on the roof with ulyannas boyfriend with a bag of blankets for the second time now,and drunk as they are im sure nothing is going on but its funny what can they do on the roof they could not have just stayed on the balcony where they just were I wonder,the first time they left right in front of fiora I wonder how this is going to work out 

I caught that too. And they were gone for 1.5 hours.

1 hour ago, pajero said:

salut CORVETTE ulyana est partie chez son BF  je ne crois pas que tu la revera cette nuit ,demain vers les 14heures mais je peut me tromper????

I figured she might be going to that curly haired guys house.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i havent been watching but do u mean olivias bf

2 hours ago, pajero said:

salut CORVETTE ulyana est partie chez son BF  je ne crois pas que tu la revera cette nuit ,demain vers les 14heures mais je peut me tromper????

you are wrong indeed!!! Ulyana went to a fuck friend...she is nothing better than her boyfriend Marat!!!

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

she went wherever she went to fuck him...come on man, don't be like the rest of these imbeciles on this forum!!!