B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (June)

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

These guys, they must have a lot of money to spend

surely as much as the guy with whom Leora has been spending time for a few days or weeks 😁

At the same time, it is well known that wanting to go out with a girl costs money, between small gifts, flowers or restaurants 🙂

All girls have taken their turns of having sex one after another, they do know lmao when to have sex to get more views, first Mimi with bf and when her encounter ended then Olivia and bf and when that ended then Fiora and bf lmao, they all must be keeping tabs of one another sex sessions, now only one left is Ulyana, where the hell she is 🤣

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

All girls have taken their turns of having sex one after another, they do know lmao when to have sex to get more views, first Mimi with bf and when her encounter ended then Olivia and bf and when that ended then Fiora and bf lmao, they all must be keeping tabs of one another sex sessions, now only one left is Ulyana, where the hell she is 🤣

Frankly, I think it's the exact opposite. With the boy/girl sex on RLC in general there are many more events at very different times over the day. The pseudo lesbian shows on the other hand often follow quite predictable plans (only at prime time and intensified on weekends). Behind the realitic Events (mostly by couples) there is real attraction. Behind the shows just the desire to earn money. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Frankly, I think it's the exact opposite. With the boy/girl sex on RLC in general there are many more events at very different times over the day. The pseudo lesbian shows on the other hand often follow quite predictable plans (only at prime time and intensified on weekends). Behind the realitic Events (mostly by couples) there is real attraction. Behind the shows just the desire to earn money. 

Maybe you are right, for me the realistic events (where you think that participants aren't doing sex for show and is natural) happen in Martina and Alberto apartment, they don't do it often and looks so natural like what a couple actually does

So if i am comparing to that with B/G sex shows here in GOV i personally do not get the same feeling and i also think they keep tabs on everything (either its a solo or B/G show) they know when is the timeline and free space to do that so everyone gets tuned in