Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

But I understand how we all feel. This is ridiculous and makes us all look foolish that we would still watch this silliness.

I agree sir. I love Malia to bits but tonight it looks just ridiculous.

24 minutes ago, jugghead said:

But I understand how we all feel. This is ridiculous and makes us all look foolish that we would still watch this silliness.

Quite true jugg, and let alone that we spend our money doing it. Sadly...that's what it has turned into now...either orchestrated performances, or silliness and rediculous stupid shit.

• Like 2

I just got home, because I felt it was better to go out on this nice day then to hang around this boring apartment, well after this guy arrived, he seemed to be more of a friend to Leora than anything, and that's when I left, so when I get back home, I'm seeing this guy in the tub with his shorts on and Malia in the bathroom, but where is Leora

• Like 1

Just now, esanders9863 said:

I just got home, because I felt it was better to go out on this nice day then to hang around this boring apartment, well after this guy arrived he seemed to be more than a friend to Leora than anything, and that's when I left, so when I get back home, I'm seeing this guy in the tub with his shorts on and Malia in the bathroom, but where is Leora

Gone.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So Leora possibly might be seeing someone and now she deserves to be put out on the street? These are your so-called "fans" hahaha.. it would be sad if it weren't so damn funny.

For real I don't know what's more hilarious, the fanboys reaction or the weird-ass fuckery that's currently on-going in the apartment.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I just got home, because I felt it was better to go out on this nice day then to hang around this boring apartment, well after this guy arrived he seemed to be more than a friend to Leora than anything, and that's when I left, so when I get back home, I'm seeing this guy in the tub with his shorts on and Malia in the bathroom, but where is Leora

he is only here coz leora felt guilty leaving malia home alone again