Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

For real I don't know what's more hilarious, the fanboys reaction or the weird-ass fuckery that's currently on-going in the apartment.

The fanboys reaction. And being a fanboy, I concur.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia has been the savior of the apartment this week but her and this guy has been silly nonsense. I hate to say it.

il y a 19 minutes, masterchef56 a dit :

That´s why I said it´s time for RLC to ask the big question to Leora,are you gonna stay or not.If not,then throw her out of the apartment and bring in some new tenants.Put her on the street and let her make her own money and get a new place to live.

Je ne suis absolument pas d'accord avec toi. Léora, a été le "début de RLC", c'est elle qui a tout commencé avec Paul. RLC, n'existerai pas sans Léora. Elle a peut être changé, mais on lui doit le respect et le remerciement pour tout ce qu'elle nous a montré dans 4 appartements différents... Ok?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

he is only here coz leora felt guilty leaving malia home alone again

And if she actually did at all, it's probably only because of what she had read here saying how rude and unthoughtful it was of her to be doing so to someone that is supposed to be her bff.

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

That´s why I said it´s time for RLC to ask the big question to Leora,are you gonna stay or not.If not,then throw her out of the apartment and bring in some new tenants.Put her on the street and let her make her own money and get a new place to live.

They need to take Leora’s name off of the tenants list since she is trying to screw RLC and it’s subscribers by using them for free rent and whatever extra money 💰 they are paying her. Kick her out ASAP since it is becoming clear that she is saving her sexual activities for when she is out of the apartment. What do the guys’s on this chat thread have to say now who adamantly denied our inclinations and vehemently stated our observations were purely conjecture and speculation with no validity when we suspected Leora’s strange behavior was a result of her seeing another guy over the past couple weeks.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

How can some idiot in a tub be the top camera? You people are out of your minds.

Amen dude. Ain't that the truth. That's why I've only mainly been an observer mostly by way of thumb stills of that apartment for awhile now. I won't be one adding to any of the extra money that those in that apartment receives for more of situations that occur that's performed and not genuine. 

• Like 1