Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

il y a 21 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀

leora family 

You can clearly see that you don't know Léora. I have been watching it for several years, and it is not true what you say. So if we don't know anyone, we keep quiet. ok?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This apartment is getting even more confusing, after watching Malia start crying for some reason

I think she is talking to someone back home maybe rather than Leora. It is a long conversation and she is going from crying to laughing. I think her being quite drunk now is contributing to that. 

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Ok. So I'll take a wild geuss then. It may perhaps have something to do with the stupid childish shit going on right now there, and perhaps maybe even some of the orchestrated disingenuine performances that's been occurring there for awhile now. Of course I know I could perhaps be wrong...and it wouldn't be the first time.

This sounds exactly like a description of what is going on in B4 right now on Olya's bed--5 naked girls performing. 

• Like 1

Just so everyone knows, I like Malia, and I always have from her visits to the big apartment. I find her quite interesting. She is not very sensual, or sexual, and never has been. To be a real seductress like Leora is, it takes time and the desire as well as the fantasies of fulfillment. I just never have see these personalities traits in MALIA.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just so everyone knows, I like Malia, and I always have from her visits to the big apartment. I find her quite interesting. She is not very sensual, or sexual, and never has been. To be a real seductress like Leora is, it takes time and the desire as well as the fantasies of fulfillment. I just never have see these personalities traits in MALIA.

Up until this week I would agree with you. Seems to me she's getting real comfortable in front of the cameras, and for a couple of days now, I think she has been looking even more sensual than Leo herself.

There was two reasons for what occurred at that apartment tonight, both instigated by the both of them but more so by one in particular than the other and that's the one everyone knows as Leora.

The first of which is very nearly certain that she convinced the one known as Malia that it would attract a substantial audience of cam observers to invite and bring that guy to the apartment to generate curiosities as to what he was doing there and as to what may occur with him being there. Substantial audiences of cam observers relates to that much more extra money for them.

It has been mentioned on many occasions here that she is quite an intelligent woman and I as well have mentioned it myself on a number of occasions over the years. Included in that intelligence of hers is a devious, shrewd, and cunning nature.

The second is just what was mentioned here earlier. It was that she undoubtedly noticed quite a few negative comments that had been made here concerning how a number of observers to that apartment thought it was seriously rude, inconsiderate, and not nice at all of her to be doing someone who is supposed to be her best friend the ways she had been by not only ignoring her lots of times there to pay more attention to her phone, but also the way she had been leaving her there by herself as much as she had started doing. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I've basically mentioned something similar on multiple occasions in expressing my opinion as well .my starider friend.

Congratulations my man! I think that you were the first to call this one right. That was a Gangsta ass move that Leora made...bait and switch! Damn, I didn't see that one coming. Leora played most us like a fiddle. I can just hear her saying "You Motherfuckers want to meet Donkey Dick, well I'm going to bring my two inch Snub Nosed Dick over here and make y'all look at it". Malia is gonna get his ass drunk so he won't be up when I come home" Well played Leora !

Edited by philo
correction
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1