Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad

FUCk this is breaking my heart seeing this. This is horrible. Let's just hope it is the booze and all that.

Malia we love you!

Leora is a smart woman, as several have said. She is betting that she can keep pulling tricks out of her bag (like the bait and switch she did tonight). Why would she do that if she were not planning to hang it up soon. If she is risking her status at RLC for some guy, then, he must be worth it in her opinion. That's why I compared her with Kammi a few days ago. Kammi left to follow some guy and left Kristy to find lodging in the domicile run by an affiliate night club owner. (The night club in no longer in Barcelona but it was the biggest in town at that time.) Kammi's gamble failed. I hope Leora knows what she is doing. 

• Haha 1

I had not planned to comment on this but I have been concerned for some time about the apparent disregard that Leora has for Malia's feelings. Even when they are about to do a show, Leora will ignore her, get on her phone, play with her toes, anything but acknowledge her lying next to her . I first thought is was Leora's way of stalling until she could get her nerve up to do the scene. But, I think it is something deeper than that. I cannot explain what it is exactly that I am sensing but I'm sure it does not make me have a good feeling about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Why y'all pretend that Malia isn't a grown woman? As Nicolas also said, I'm sure she has a child and that's a pretty big attachment I would imagine. It's okay to be emotional. It's healthy.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I said this first part earlier and i need to repeat it -

Malia has been the savior of the apartment this week!

And Leora - You owe her a bloody good night in together with NO distractions!

If I was her so called best friend Malia...I would save what I could and plan on returning home as soon as air travel is restored in her home land and I would arrange for airfare, and then tell her fake assed friends ass that she was going back home and to stick that apartment along with her fake friendship and everything else that's fake and not genuine about her up her ass.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reply to philo.

I know exactly what you mean, I think the way Leora is treating her best friend is very disrespectful. I can see if things don't change very soon Leora and Malia's friendship may start to go downhill, and Malia won't want to be there much longer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm not saying she doesn't deserve compassion. I'm questioning why you blame someone else for her being upset at the moment. Are they really supposed to be like carrots and peas forever?

• Like 1