Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

13 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It seems that in a month Leora has even forgotten how to masturbate. 

Perhaps she is keeping herself pure and saving herself for her new beau...😹😹😹

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps she is keeping herself pure and saving herself for her new beau...😹😹😹

In my opinion, if that's the case and since we have shown so much love, and invested this long history with her, maybe she can do this last thing for us, and bow out, and exit, and start this new chapter of her life,... and yes, I know she doesn't have to do anything, but what's been happening lately, isn't why we did invest so much time and love into this person we know as Leora

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This morning I went immediately on replay, to see what had happened last night, thinking that Malia had done something crazy, instead what do I find, Malia bathing this poor drunk guy, I also read dozens of your comments, but I could not understand the meaning of the evening, if it really had a meaning, if Leora really made this guy come, just to make the evening "interesting", it's really sad, we know that these girls are here to earn money, however, they should have some respect for our intelligence

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Leora's been big draw for RLC bringing in a lot of new subscribers especially when all they had to go on was a hazy thumbnail, now I would think going on her antics over the last six weeks or so she's probably responsible for those same people cancelling their subscriptions, thus RLC losing money, yet she'll still expect her $2000 or 49000 Czeck Koruna at the end of the month.

Those that have been around Project (it was a Project when it started) for quite a while will know how ruthless RLC can be with underperformers, and she's heading their way, unless as has been posted in the past she's closer to RLC than she would have us believe.

While on the subject of money Prague is cheaper than London where a one day travel card is around £9, in Prague the same travel card for Bus, Tram and Metro is around 140 Koruna about $6 or £5 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Leora's been big draw for RLC bringing in a lot of new subscribers especially when all they had to go on was a hazy thumbnail, now I would think going on her antics over the last six weeks or so she's probably responsible for those same people cancelling their subscriptions, thus RLC losing money, yet she'll still expect her $2000 or 49000 Czeck Koruna at the end of the month.

Those that have been around Project (it was a Project when it started) for quite a while will know how ruthless RLC can be with underperformers, and she's heading their way, unless as has been posted in the past she's closer to RLC than she would have us believe.

While on the subject of money Prague is cheaper than London where a one day travel card is around £9, in Prague the same travel card for Bus, Tram and Metro is around 140 Koruna about $6 or £5 

about the same time she met her new fella

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Sí, eso tiene sentido. Y gracias por responder. Pero entonces parece haber diferentes "reglas" (?) Para diferentes apartamentos. ¿Por qué Linda o Martina no usarían un consolador seco más a menudo si este fuera el caso general?

porque no lo necesitan? porque son las parejas y las situaciones más reales que verás aquí? más Martina que Linda, pero son las parejas más reales

Why don't they need it?  because they are the most real couples and situations that you will see here?  more Martina than Linda, but they are the most real couples