#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

2 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

You think that a country that can find a mouse hiding in the middle of the desert and destroy it as a threat to national security and that state will allow 500 armed people in the middle of us to endanger national security. ı suggest you find 1000 armed people with deadly weapons and estabilish your state if it is so easy.

Eventually, Trump will remove the thugs if the mayor and governor don't do their jobs. And then you'll yell about Trump being a dictator.

Guest hacıvat
1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Eventually, Trump will remove the thugs if the mayor and governor don't do their jobs. And then you'll yell about Trump being a dictator.

no never. there are subjects ı approve trump. there are subjects ı do not approve. mayor and governor must do their jobs remove that thugs before trump.. and every us citizen must support army and police.  george floyd did not die for looters, violentists,antifa,domestic terrorists.

4 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

no never. there are subjects ı approve trump. there are subjects ı do not approve. mayor and governor must do their jobs remove that thugs before trump.. and every us citizen must support army and police.  george floyd did not die for looters, violentists,antifa,domestic terrorists.

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump only has to November and the Blue Wave will take him out.  :biggrin:

Guest hacıvat

good people do not hide their faces if they are not terrorists. ANTİFA TAKE YOUR DIRTY HANDS FROM  GEORGE FLOYD' S DEAD BODY.

Resim

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What is enough? What are the errors in the system?  Give specific examples of what you want done? 

I want you to understand. As soon as you understand, it would be a step towards improvement and you will know what to do. 

Did you see George Floyd die? Did you see the pain, the terrible fear and the despair? Did you see his relatives and friends?

I want you to care about what has to change to stop this from happening again. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I want you to understand. As soon as you understand, it would be a step towards improvement and you will know what to do. 

Did you see George Floyd die? Did you see the pain, the terrible fear and the despair? Did you see his relatives and friends?

I also saw the face of the dying Black retired police officer in St.Louis who was killed by rioting, looting punk ass kids. I've also seen the pain on the faces of parents from the inner cities when their children have been killed in drive by shootings by Black gang bangers.   So what the fuck are your specific recommendations?  What exactly is your answer to stop all this?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest hacıvat
10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

ignoring them and seeing them all as potential killers and criminals will not solve any problem. enemy countries of usa and domestic terrorists use them for their bad purposes. do some empathy. listen to black people. the things thay have wanted for solution are reasonable and things that cn be done. god bless america.(with all my heart and sincerity)

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I also saw the face of the dying Black retired police officer in St.Louis who was killed by rioting, looting punk ass kids. I've also seen the pain on the faces of parents from the inner cities when their children have been killed in drive by shootings by Black gang bangers.   So what the fuck are your specific recommendations?  What exactly is your answer to stop all this?

Do you want it to stop? 

• Upvote 1