#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

1951? Sorry, I don't live in the past.  The film is irrelevant to what is going on today.

Just like the film "Schwarzfahrer" is a bit older, too. Not about seventy but nevertheless about thirty years old. Nevertheless, unlike "Duck on Cover", the film has not lost its meaning and the issue is certainly not limited to germany.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

What bothers me so much is the trivialization by @SPYING 1. As if a high murder rate among people of a certain skin colour would justify an unequal treatment of innocent people.

The police force is meant to protect all people no matter what skin color.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just like the film "Schwarzfahrer" is a bit older, too. Not about seventy but nevertheless about thirty years old. Nevertheless, unlike "Duck on Cover", the film has not lost its meaning and the issue is certainly not limited to germany.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

What bothers me so much is the trivialization by @SPYING 1. As if a high murder rate among people of a certain skin colour would justify an unequal treatment of innocent people.

The police force is meant to protect all people no matter what skin color.

The police in the U.S. do protect people of all skin colors. If police in the U.S. are defunded it will be people of color who suffer most from the loss of police protection. 

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

And the cop who killed Floyd has been arrested and charged with murder.  How dare you blame all police in America for the actions of a few. You are intellectually dishonest. When the NYC board was discussing defunding the police it was the NYC Black and Hispanic Caucus that opposed the defunding measure because they know that fewer police will mean an increase of crime in their neighborhoods.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And the cop who killed Floyd has been arrested and charged with murder.  How dare you blame all police in America for the actions of a few. You are intellectually dishonest. When the NYC board was discussing defunding the police it was the NYC Black and Hispanic Caucus that opposed the defunding measure because they know that fewer police will mean an increase of crime in their neighborhoods.

Ridge...I thought you would have realized by now that you are arguing with a complete idiot.

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What are you going to do, wallow in self-pity for the rest of your life?  That's a good way to rationalize your failed life, but it doesn't do one damn thing to improve it. As a White American I owe you nothing. 

I am VERY proud that American Blacks have withstood all that has been thrown at us and continue to thrive. Glory to God.

13 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I am VERY proud that American Blacks have withstood all that has been thrown at us and continue to thrive. Glory to God.

And many of those hard working thriving Black people had their businesses looted, burned and completely destroyed by the assholes of BLM.:angry:

Hopefully you are aware that you will continue to hear about this “rhetoric” - 2 or three times a year because that is how often a American Black is murdered by the police. So save your ammo to reuse the next time.

1 minute ago, EyesOnly said:

Hopefully you are aware that you will continue to hear about this “rhetoric” - 2 or three times a year because that is how often a American Black is murdered by the police. So save your ammo to reuse the next time.

You do realize that the number one killer of black Americans is another black American, check the Chicago homicide statistics